panda express | k.th | 0.3

He stared at your scribbled number for hours when he got home, wondering if it was okay to call you now. Or if texting would be a better option. Or if he should wait a day or two? Or maybe a week? If he was being honest, he had absolutely no idea what he was doing. That kinda happens when you're banned from dating and don't get to work things out when you're a bit younger like everyone else does. But, then again, that was the life he chose for himself.

He sat back on the sofa and sighed deeply, the type of sigh that stretches through every bone in your body until you're just a motionless lump. He stared at the ceiling, wondering if maybe one of his hyungs would have an answer about what to do. But he didn't want to bother them with something as trivial as dating advice when they were off with their families of travelling and having fun for the little time they had.

So he just sat there, staring at the ceiling, until he wasn't. Until he forced his body out of the indent he had made for himself in the sofa. He held the paper with your number on it and looked at it with utter determination, before picking up his phone and putting in your number. He sent you a simple text and waited for you to reply, which happened not a minuet later.

Texting

Hi, it's Taehyung! Ik it's
pretty late but I was wondering
if you wanted to go out with
me sometime?

Hi! Of course. I'd love to go out
with you sometime!

Yes! When is good for you?

Anytime at the weekend?

Saturday at 7?

Sounds great! Where?

Yk that nice restaurant near
where you work?

Are you serious?!

Yes.

I guess I'll see you Saturday then?

See you Saturday!

I can't wait!

Me either!

Relief flooded his body and he collapsed back into the indent in the sofa. All he had to do was wait two days until he could see you again. He could wait two days. That was doable.