when he believes the rumors | m.yg | oneshot

Third Person POV

There had been multiple rumours going around about Y/n lately. Some stating that she was only dating Yoongi for his fame and money and others accusing her of cheating with him. Obviously, neither of those were true but Yoongi didn't seem to think the same. He believed what his eyes told him.

And what his eyes told him was that he saw a picture of you out with a guy, getting all close and lovey-dovey together. Eventhough, he was your childhood friend who had come to visit you and the two of you were joking around, like you always did.

Y/n's POV

You sat on your bed, crying your eyes out. You couldn't believe the rumours that had been circulating. You would never do something as horrible as using and cheating on Yoongi. You were loyal to a fault and that meant never doing anything that would hurt him.

Yoongi's POV

Yoongi sat in his studio, hands balled into fists so hard they were making small crescent-moon indentations in his palms. His breathing was heavy out of pure rage and anger. He couldn't believe that you could do something like that to him. He thought that you were both on the same page in this relationship. He thought that you loved him. But obviously not. 

With that thought in his mind, he flung open the studio door and stormed down to your house to confront you.

Y/n's POV

You were a complete mess at this point. Your cheeks were stained red from excessive crying and the muscles in your face hurt from being so scrunched up, along with the ones in your torso. You tried to get a hold of your breathing and calm down because you knew the rumours weren't true so surely Yoongi would understand as well.

It was that moment that you heard the front door open and slam. Everything in your body tensed out of fear. You wondered who it could be, you knew no one you knew would slam the door like that so it must have been someone el-

"SERIOUSLY?! IS THIS WHAT YOU'VE BEEN DOING THE WHOLE FUCKING TIME WE'VE BEEN DATING?! JUST USING ME AMD CHEATING ON ME?! I THOUGHT WE WERE IN THE SAME PAG BUT APPARENTLY NOT!!"

"Y-y-yo-ong-I? Y-yo-u b-be-lie-ve-ve t-the-m?"

"OH STOP SNIVLING YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID Y/N! OF COURSE I FUCKING BELIEVE SOMETHING THAT I CAN SEE HAPPENED!"

"B-bu-t i-t d-di-dn-'t ha-app-e-en."

"OH JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU SLUT! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU DID AND YOU WON'T AT LEAST GIVE ME THE DECENCY TO FUCKING APOLOGISE!"

"B-bu-t-t i-it r-reall-y d-did-d-n't happ-en-n. T-t-aey-yeo-n i-is m-m-my c-childho-od f-frien-d-d, w-we've-ve a-alway-s-s been-n l-li-ke tha-at-t."

"I don't care. Just leave me the fuck alone. We're over."

He slammed the front door, leaving you feeling a way that you couldn't describe other than absolutely hysterically distraught. You began crying with painful, body wracking sobs. You had never felt more hurt in your entire life. You'd never felt emotions this intense in your whole life. You had no clue whatsoever about how the fuck you were supposed to deal with them. So you just cried. You cried until the sun came up the next day. You cried into next week, taking time off work because of it. You cried until one day, you just stopped. Because there was no emotions to cry about. Because you felt completely empty.