wearing his clothes | k.sj | oneshot

Y/n's POV

You woke up to a cold, empty bed. You knew that Jin had work but you still kind of hoped that he would still be there in the morning. You had been friends with Jin for a while but you always knew you had feelings for him that were more than just platonic. You wanted to tell him but at the same time you didn't want to lose the friendship the both of you had crafted.

You decided that now was the best time you could test the waters with him. Life was going pretty well for the both of you so a subtle hint wasn't going to hurt either of you that much. If you were correct, you recalled Jin saying that he had a thing for girls wearing his clothes so that was what you were going to do.

You got out of bed and walked over to the wardrobe. You opened the doors and started to dig through it, finding a large array of colours. You sifted and sorted through them until you came across a pastel pink dress shirt that you liked the look of. You pulled it out of the wardrobe and chucked it onto the bed. You took all of your clothes off and replaced them with the pink shirt.

The shirt came down to just above your mid thigh. It basically engulfed your entire figure, partly because you were pretty short and partly because of the size he had to get due to his shoulders. You looked in the full length mirror in his room, nodding at yourself in approval. Now all you had to do was wait for Jin to get home.

Later That Day: Jin's POV

It had been a long day in the studio and Jin was looking forward to being able to relax at home. He sighed and unlocked the door to his apartment, only to suck it right back in with shock. You were stood in his kitchen cooking whilst wearing his shirt. 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵. 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 his shirt and 𝘯𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨 else.

His eyes widened in shock at the sight of you. He had no clue how to feel about it, well he did he just didn't know how expressing those feelings would go down. "𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘸𝘩𝘢𝘵? 𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬 𝘪𝘵." And with that thought he walked up behind you, grabbed your hips and pulled you into him.

Y/n's POV

You gasped in shock at the feeling of being pulled into someone. You assumed it was Jin as it was around time for him to come back from work.

"W-what are you d-doing, Jin?"

"The question is, what are you doing?" His voice sounded deeper than usual and you had to admit that it did something to you.

"I-I'm c-cooking."

"No. You know what I mean."

"D-do I-I?"

He gripped onto your hips harder, obviously upset with the responses he was getting.

"Y/n, stop playing games. You. Know. What. I. Mean. Now, let's try again. Tell me what you're doing."

"I-I was t-trying to t-test s-something."

"And what was that, sweetheart?"

"I-if you felt the s-same w-way ab-bout me that I d-do about y-you."

"And you thought that teasing me was the best way to go about that?"

"Y-yes."

He leant down to your neck, nipping it briefly before moving up to your ear.

"Well for that I'm going to have to punish you, sweetie."