panda express | k.th | 0.2

Second Person POV

It had been about two weeks since you had seen the jawdroppingly gorgeous blue haired man. Thirteen days, twenty two hours and thirty four minuets to be precise but who was counting. You had to admit you were getting a bit antsy about wanting to see him again. You had offered to take night shifts every night for the past couple weeks and you still hadn't seen him. You thought that you would have by now but, alas, no luck.

You were working on the drive thru tonight and it was so slow that you were getting bored. The place would usually be so busy at night with people coming home from work late and wanting a quick meal before near passing out in their beds from the long shifts but tonight it was like a ghost town.

You were leaning against the counter, minding your own business, when you heard a voice come from the monitor. A voice that sounded a lot like the man you had been longing to see again.

"Hello? Is anyone there?"

"Hi! Welcome to Panda Express! What can I get for you this evening?"

You tried not to sound too eager, tried being the key word.

"Can I have some orange chicken, please?"

"Of course! Is that all for you this evening?"

"Yes, thank you."

"That'll be £5.65 then! Please make your way to the next window."

You heard the engine start up again. The nerves of seeing him again seemed to instantly flood your body, like a tsunami engulfing an entire island. You could feel the beads of sweat forming on your forehead and tried desperately to dab them away with trembling hands. You took a second to gather yourself, before turning to the window, just in time to see the car pulling up.

He was just as handsome as you remembered. Just as perfect. You attempted not to gawk for too long but it was pretty obvious that was what you were doing. You hadn't even been the subtlest person, though. You opened the window and took in a breath of fresh air infused with his scent in an attempt to calm yourself more. Although it made the situation exceedingly worse.

"Cash or card?"

"Umm, cash?"

You out your hand out to take the cash from him and what he did surprised you. Instead of handing you cash, he just awkwardly placed his hand ontop of yours. Your eyes widened impossibly further as a rosy blush built on your cheeks. Suddenly, he ripped his hand away from you and started muttering to himself, something about how stupid he was by doing that.

"S-sorry about that..."

"It's o-o-kay..."

"Could I add something t-to my o-order, please?"

"Of course!"

"Your number."

Your eyes widened again in shock. He seemed to take this as a bad sign and started apologising profusely as you scrambled to find a pen and paper to write it down on. You completely forgot that you had one in your apron so got it out and quickly scribbled it down just in time for his order to come. You handed over his order and the number, putting a massive grin on his face.

"Enjoy your evening...?"

"Taehyung! My name's Taehyung."

"Enjoy your evening, Taehyung."

"You too, Y/n."

"Wait how did you-?"

"Your name tag."

And with that, he smiled and drove off, leaving you in a blabbering mess.