Chapter 36 : Gangsta

Listen to the music at the top.

Music Playlist: Kehlani - Gangsta

-----------

James Solomon

The ride was nothing but awkward silence. It simply consisted of us darting intense glares at each other.

There was a lot of pressure and intensity built up in the car.

We practically were talking with our eyes and body language.

My blood boiled just wanting to know the reasons behind her
"Get back scheme" to make me act out of jealousy and kill a nigga.

She knows how possessive I was of her being my lady!

She pushed my buttons like, I wasn't about what I lived in these streets.

I was a ruthless cold-hearted ass gangsta! No cap.

My guard was always up and It was truly a scary burden for me to keep Her safe.

Knowing about all the threats coming our way.

Our Emotions were racing and we were so
Fucking Angry and disappointed at both our stupid reckless actions. 

Fuck it! Since she wasn't going to talk.

I needed to break the silence.

" Seriously, What were you thinking? You could've got yourself killed." I yelled at Destiny as we pulled up to the hotel.

She still had an attitude after the 30-minute drive, she got out of the car slamming the door hard.

" Aye, don't be slamming my damn door," I said, in a serious tone.

I locked the car doors, clicking the button while it made a sound.

" I can do what the hell I want." She mumbled under her breath walking away very fast. While I trailed behind her.

" Excuse me? What was that." I questioned. She was acting like a damn child.

We didn't say another word to each other while I paid for the room.

We continued our conversation walking towards the elevator in the lobby.

" It's Simple. I was just trying to make you jealous that's all. You acting as If I cheated on you damn!" She rolled her eyes nonchalantly.

I stopped in my tracks and turned around to look at her.

" Wow! You think this is a fucking game huh? Keep on! your ass could've got raped trying to make me jealous." I shook my head.

" You know what, screw you." She stood there typing away on her phone, rolling her eyes in the process.

I grabbed it out of her hand as she looked at me irritated.

Now I got her damn attention.

She wasn't taking this situation seriously.