Chapter 14 : Snitches don't win

Listen to the music at the top

Music Playlist: 2pac- Never have a friend like me

----------

James Solomon

   After, I got off the phone telling the crew where we would be meeting up

at. I drove back to my mansion to change clothes and take a shower.

I didn't want to leave baby girl but, I had business to take care of.

I enjoyed spending time with her and if I had my way I would've kept giving her head until she came to a lot of times.

I knew we weren't having sex any time soon. I just wanted to give her a little experience and I put it down.

I took a shower and once I got out I wrapped the towel around my waist. I brushed my teeth again as I used one of Destiny's trial-size toothbrushes that she already had in her cabinet that was in a pack.

I went into my closet and decided to be more casual. I put on a white T-shirt with some black joggers from the black pyramid and for my shoes some white and black Jordans.

It was now 2 p.m. and I checked the time on my phone.  I texted all my boys at the trap in a group text telling them I was on my way.

I called Charles and had him drive me. I never drove any of my expensive cars at the trap I didn't trust the area or those niggas.

I only trusted my inner circle and that was Marcus, Chris, Desmond, and Bryan. They were the only ones who I trusted with my life. As for the other workers on the team. I didn't expect them to be one hundred percent loyal.

Being a billionaire makes me a target and that comes with a lot of jealousy and threats.

So I always had security around me and I best believe I was strapped with guns to protect myself.

" Wassup boy! You look like you've been getting some pussy." Marcus joked with me. I straight-faced him and dapped him up.

" Nope! Just eating it at the moment." I said thinking about what I did to Destiny earlier as I smirked.

" So what are you like celibate now?." Chris chimed in as he greeted me while Bryan and Desmond followed behind them walking up to me and being nosy.

" No, but kinda." They all looked at me confused.

" I think I know who the girl is. I saw y'all on TV too. Y'all were all googly eyes and shit. It was obvious. That's the girl from the club ain't it?."

Marcus was putting two and two together. He placed his hand on his chin in a  thinking manner.

He was always good with figuring stuff out for some reason without me telling him.

" Yeah nigga, that's her." I gave in while they all started having private side conversations.

" Damn! she's fine as hell!" One of them said as they all whispered to each other. I cleared my throat to get the attention.