Chapter 33 : Same Ole mistakes

Listen to the music at the top. 

• Music Playlist: Rihanna - Same Ole mistakes.

---------------

James Solomon

I woke up with a massive headache. Suddenly, I felt Someone nudging me out of my sleep.

I opened my eyes blinking to see that it was Destiny, she looked upset by her facial expression.

This can't be good I thought.

"What's wrong baby?." I sat up in bed yawning.

She had her arms folded shot me a look and sighed.

" Is this why you couldn't come home last night

" Is this why you couldn't come home last night.?!" She took her phone out and handed it to me.

I saw a video of me at the strip club last night. It was a stripper giving me a lap dance while I was drunk as hell smiling and laughing along with Marcus throwing money.

"Damn." I put my head down.

" Destiny. I was very drunk I can explain." I was feeling disappointed in myself.

She rolled her eyes. She was very pissed at me.

" There isn't anything to explain. It's clearly shown, that you don't give a fuck about your actions and I'm not going to sit around and deal with this. We're engaged, James! This is all over the media and I look like boo boo the fool!."  She Semi yelled.

I stood up out of the bed and I tried to attempt to grab her close to me to explain myself but, she stepped back.

"  I'm sorry! Those hoes at the strip club don't mean shit to me. I was just having a little fun with my homie. Nothing happened. I swear. I didn't cheat." I explained seriously.

" Why would I even believe that? You did use to fuck any girl you came in contact with." she chuckled at me.

" I'm not that guy anymore and you know that." I pointed at her face.

" Since you can do what you want. I'll do it too! I'll go have me
Some fun without yo ass, record it and put it all over my Instagram ." She smirked at me for being petty.

I felt my jaw clench, balling up my fist.

" You better not! UNLESS YOU WANT ME TO KILL A NIGGA! I bet you won't."