Chapter 16 : Diamond Ball PT 1

Listen to the music at the top.

Music Playlist: Beyoncé - Party

--------

James Solomon

" Babe we have to go! We're going to be late." She kept pushing me off her while we were in a heated make-out session.

I admit. I started it first, Some other times she would - this time. I just couldn't resist how good she looked in her white dress. She had a split that showed her sexy brown legs that ran up to her thighs and it was a low v-cut dress, that made her cleavage pop out.

" You know damn well you can't be wearing stuff like this around me, woman. You look too good." I Confessed. I got irritated as she broke the kiss and moved away from me before, I could get her back in my grasp.

When I was horny I got very aggressive.

" James stop. We can't do this right now. I know it's hard for you baby. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to tease you by wearing this. You got self-control though remember?" She folded her arms as she reminded me of the words I would always say to her.

She was a smart woman.

She looked so damn delicious.

I just wanted to eat her right then and there.

Too bad it wasn't the right time.

The sexual tension between us had gotten bad lately, with both of us being so busy with our work schedules

The sexual tension between us had gotten bad lately, with both of us being so busy with our work schedules. I was flying out more to different states to close business deals and she was working two jobs.

Once, we would get home we would be too exhausted to FaceTime we would try to then fall asleep on each other. It was hard lately to spend quality time together.

I haven't taken her on a date in a few weeks. That's how hectic things were and we needed to find a balance quickly and work this problem out.

Any chance I got near her I couldn't keep my hands off of my girl. Masturbating all those months was helping me at first but now a nigga is burning bad for her. The things she would wear around me that were tight-fitted got me hard.

Hell, she looked good in anything she wore.

She could have on loose-fitting clothes and it would've turned me on. I guess I couldn't wait until the day that we get intimate and take it to the next level but, I was waiting patiently until she was ready.