Chapter 28 : Turks & Caicos

• Listen to the music at the top.

Music Playlist -  Rihanna: Needed Me

---------------

  Destiny Grey

   We slept the whole plane ride and once we arrived at our destination I was excited about where I was. We were in Turks and Caicos. The water was absolutely beautiful. This part of Cuba was a sight to see. James most certainly surprised me big time.

We were surrounded by a lot of security

We were surrounded by a lot of security. James wanted to make sure that we both were safe at all times and I understood why.

Knowing that someone is out for both of us.

We checked into this huge penthouse it was very nice and upscale.

I smiled from ear to ear as James had gifts prepared for me already in the master bedroom

I smiled from ear to ear as James had gifts prepared for me already in the master bedroom. I immediately ran over to the boxes and started opening them.

In one box I pulled out these beautiful diamond earrings, some expensive heels, clothes, perfume, makeup, and a couple of other things James knew I loved.

He was such a thoughtful man. I was the happiest. I had over 30 presents that I had to open up but I would get to the rest later.

I had to thank James for all of this. I was always appreciative of all the things he did for me. I left the bedroom and walked down the hall to find where he had gone. We also had a security guard in the penthouse on daytime duty. I asked him where James was and he pointed telling me where he went. I thanked him politely.

I looked to see him on the balcony shirtless. He looked like he was about to go swimming. I licked my lips as I saw his back muscles glistening in the sunlight. He was on the phone and smoking some weed.