Chapter 18 : Goodbye, for Now

Listen to the music at the top

Music Playlist - Guy: Goodbye Love

--------------

James Solomon

I went searching the crowd at The Diamond Ball to find Destiny. I even asked a few people if they had seen her.

Nobody knew where she was and I was getting worried sick. I needed to find my baby but, I wasn't going to give up...I needed to explain myself.

I didn't mean for this situation to get out of hand. I was used to getting pussy whenever I wanted it.

When I first saw Destiny. I instantly knew she was going to be mine one day and now that I finally got her. I fucked up big time.

The only lips I wanted on my dick were her's not Sasha's.

I was caught up in the moment and when I came to my senses she walked in and caught me and Sasha.

I don't know why I didn't just walk out of the bathroom. I thought I could handle it, With me struggling with not having sex in a long time. I let the temptation get the best of me.

Since I respected destiny and didn't want her for her body. I wasn't going to pressure her into having sex with me. I loved what we had and she's special.

I went looking around the hallways and I saw Destiny sitting down on some steps by the entrance door. She was crying her eyes out. While her hands covered her face.

I immediately ran to her.

" Thank God. You had me worried, I was looking for you." I said as a sigh of relief came over me. I was catching my breath from all that running I did to find her. I rested my hands on my knees as I bent low.

She didn't respond as I stood back up. She didn't even look at me.

" Destiny baby I'm sorry. I was wrong. Just please let me explain myself." I said standing in front of her desperately as she was still sitting down on the steps with her head down not looking at me.

I felt so bad for doing this to her. I was a Damn Fool.

" Can I see your beautiful face?"
I said trying to get her to look at me. I kneeled took my hand and proceeded to lift her chin.

" Baby, can you just please look at me," I said sadly begging her. She moved away and jerked resenting me.

" James save it! Stop begging me to talk to you. I honestly, don't have anything to say. So please LEAVE ME ALONE!!." She semi yelled looking at me as I saw that she had red bloodshot puffy eyes.

Look what I've done to my Queen. She was broken.

"No. I'm sorry but, I'm not going to leave you alone. I can't do that." I said truthfully, she raised her eyebrow at me and crossed her arms.

" Why the hell not?!" She questioned me, getting heated at my unexpected response.

" Because of you Woman. I'm in love with you." I confessed in a serious tone, as her facial expression softened and her body language changed.