Chapter 31 : Ambitions

Listen to the music at the top.

• Music PlaylistFrank Ocean - Pink & White 💕

-----------

Destiny Grey

I woke up the next morning in the best mood, yawning as I stretched my legs out. My hair was wild; falling all over the place. The sun shined upon me brightly.

I sat up in the bed with the covers wrapped over my naked body.

I looked to my right, seeing that James wasn't in bed, I furrowed my eyebrows thinking.

I wondered where he could've gone.

He usually sleeps with me until we both wake up or he wakes me up. I checked the time on my phone, seeing that it was Noon going on one.

Damn, I slept so long from what transpired, or early this morning which was hours ago per se.

I stretched my arms high in the air, stretching again. I stepped out of the master bed, sliding my feet into my slippers. I made my way into the bathroom with the sheets, still covering my body.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror and smiled. I had that afterglow look to me.

I closed my eyes having flashbacks of last night's festivities. I bit my lip as I remember James kissing me. I touched it remembering everything that went down.

The sex was amazing. My first time was a bomb.

I was no longer a Virgin and honestly, I felt like a new woman.

I quickly brushed my teeth and put my hair into a messy top-knot bun. Then, realized I had to pee so I sat down on the toilet, but slowly, my legs were very sore and my insides were burning while I did my business.

My fiancé most certainly stretched me out last night and I knew it would be a while before I got used to having sex on the regular.

My fiance had a huge dick.

I shook my head smirking, thinking about how he made me take every inch of it last night.

My poor tight pearl was shown no mercy.

After I got done, I struggled to stand back up while my legs were shaking. I was limping holding onto the countertop; to hold me up. I looked down at my legs also seeing that I had dried up blood stains between my thighs. I hissed a little.

I heard footsteps come from
Behind me. I looked up to see James leaning on the door,

" Sleeping beauty has finally woken up. I had some errands to run, that's why I was gone. You were sleeping so peacefully I didn't want to wake you."

I immediately got butterflies in my stomach seeing him.

Last night; we connected soul, mind, and body.

" You look so beautiful, baby." He smiled showing his pearly white teeth. 

" Thanks." I was blushing.
I tried to attempt to gain the strength to walk.