Chapter 7 : Ruthless

Listen to the music at the top

Music Playlist: Ice Cube - It was a good day

------------

James Solomon

" I'm not going to ask you again. Where the fuck is my money bitch!"

I yelled at this guy I had tied up in this abandoned warehouse outside of New York City.

" I-I don't know. I got jumped by some niggas I was rolling with and they took all the money and my car and ditched me."

The guy confessed. He was sweating a lot he, nigga was scared as hell.

I chuckled and shook my head.

" I hope you know what happens to niggas that come up missing with my money right?". I took my hand and gripped his chin squeezing it hard as he winced in pain.

The guy didn't respond he just looked at me with fear in his eyes.

" I want you to tell me what you think I should do to you. Your bitch ass ain't walking outta here untouched so don't get too happy. I don't let people off the hook. When it has to do with my money I'll kill any nigga. You not special to me at all."

I said as I laughed and all my other workers did too.

" Please! Whitehead.. I'll get you your money. I don't know who took it. They all had ski masks on."

He semi yelled as he panicked as he saw a person come in with torturing tools and guns.

We were about to torture this scary-ass nigga.

This guy was testing my patience I go by the name "Whitehead" in the streets and everyone fears my name. Being a business owner during the day and at night I always had more ways to make money illegally.

That was my secret and nobody was ever going to find out who I was. I had certain people who worked for me who vowed to never snitch or they would be dead.

I ran this shit and the streets were mine.

" Any last words before we start?" I said completely ignoring what he said earlier to me.

The nigga started crying. I looked at him and scoffed.

" Aren't you just the softest punk ass bitch ." I laughed.

" I don't want to die." Sweat dripped down his forehead.

" You want me to say a prayer before I kill you? Will that make you feel any better about dying?"

My best friend Marcus laughed hard and Desmond and Chris just shook their head.

They knew I was a ruthless motherfucker.

" Alright, boys, who want to take the first stab?". I asked them as they all had knives in their hands.

Before we started. I asked him one more question.