Chapter 13 : Head experience

- Listen to the music at the top

Music Playlist: SWV - Downtown

-------

Destiny Grey

I opened my eyes as a ray of sunlight hit my face. I woke up with a pretty bad headache.

FUCK!! I had a hangover from last night. I saw the aspirin bottle next to me with a glass of water.

I looked over to see that James wasn't in bed with me. I quickly got up checking myself. Thank God I said checking the covers as I didn't see any blood. That means we didn't have sex last night.

I couldn't remember all that happened. I realized that I was in a purple silk robe and naked underneath. I think I may have gone overboard after we left the venue. I remember having too much champagne. I shook my head as I silently laughed to myself.

I knew James would have a story to tell me about my drunken shenanigans. I quickly got into the shower and once I got out I brushed my teeth and changed into a big oversized T-shirt and some basketball shorts. I also tied my hair back into a ponytail.

I noticed that James' shoes were still on the floor in my room and his pants and shirt were.

I walked into the kitchen smelling food as it hit my nostrils. He was listening to music off my Bluetooth speakers from his iPhone and rapping song lyrics.

There he was cooking for me shirtless in his boxers, his back turned towards the stove.

I bit my lip as I watched him and took a seat at the bar. I didn't say anything I just wanted to take this moment to admire how good he was looking.

His back muscles were popping out and he had a cute butt too. I thought to myself as I placed two hands on my chin resting it on the counter just lurking.

He turned around and jumped a little. I think I scared him.

" Damn, baby I didn't know you had woken up yet."

He chuckled Nervously turning off the music.

" I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. I just couldn't resist looking at you. I'm a lucky woman." I crossed my legs smiling.

" Yes, you are and I'm a lucky man. I want to wake up to you every day." He kissed me on the forehead.

When he did that I always got butterflies. We haven't even had our first kiss yet and I liked how he wanted to save it when the time was right.

He was truly a gentleman to me.

" What's all this for? I see you cooked." I raised an eyebrow pointing at the food.

"Nah, it's all for me and ima let you starve."

He made a face letting me know he was being sarcastic. I laughed.

" I made breakfast for my queen."

He was now standing in front of me and I kept getting distracted by his six-pack.