Chapter 20 : Lost Without You

Listen to the music at the top

- Music Playlist - Robin Thicke: Lost Without You

----------

James Solomon

    I just returned home from being on the air I was a guest on a TV show. I didn't want to go knowing that all of the rumors that were spread, claiming that me and destiny broke up. Not quite true, and We were on a break.

When I was asked questions about what went down that night at the Diamond Ball. I gracefully didn't confirm or go deep into the topic.

I wasn't going to give the press any headline to put in a magazine.

One month has gone by and I felt completely lost without her. I tried to keep myself busy repeatedly from thinking about her but it never worked.

I would attempt to FaceTime or call and she wouldn't even pick up. Sometimes she would reply to my texts only when she felt like it.

A nigga was feeling rejected. I was trying. At the same time, I couldn't be mad. I was the one who fucked up.

I just never expected Destiny to want a break from me. I wanted to just work things out and gain her trust back.

Giving her space to me wasn't a good idea. When a woman gets space they are emotionally detaching themselves. So I made sure that I texted her daily. Just so she couldn't get rid of me that easily. I wasn't going to stop until she gave in.

See most men when they have problems with their girl. They let them have too much space and the next thing they know they replace them with a new guy.

Who knows? She could be entertaining some other nigga right now. I doubt it though.

I swear she better not be giving my pussy away or I'll kill a nigga like seriously.

As much as I would want to pop up at her place and talk to her and see her I wanted to fully respect her wishes. She's hurting and probably doesn't want to see me.

I didn't tell all of my friends what happened between us. I just made up excuses saying that I was busy traveling and that I wasn't able to see her like that. I'm sure they knew I was lying.

What's even worse is that I've been having to watch a lot of porn.

I would have dreams and I would wake up horny and instantly get upset.

I missed having my lips on hers and the other lower lips. I missed her smile and her beautiful chocolate skin that was always glowing. Her melanin was untouchable.

I took a shower while I let the hot water run down my body.  I was deep in my feelings. A nigga was slick getting depressed. I sent her flowers every week and love notes of how I would feel to express myself.

Even at her job, I sent food and sometimes money just so she could buy herself something nice. I knew Destiny had her own money and that she was a sophisticated woman. I just loved to spend my money on her. I had plenty and I loved spoiling her.

Soon as I got out of the shower I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked into my master bedroom.

Then I got interrupted by a ring at my doorbell.

I wasn't expecting company tonight.

I quickly changed into my basketball shorts and ran downstairs. I always carried my gun with me just to be safe.

It was always people trying to target me because I had money.

I looked through the door hole and I saw that it was a woman.

It was dark outside and it was about 3 am.

I couldn't make out who it was. So I put my gun away back in my hiding spot and I opened the door.

I immediately was shocked at who it was.

Damn, I think I'm dreaming.

-------

Comment & Vote 👑

What do y'all think will happen next?