Chapter 34 : Mad

Listen to the music at the top

  • Music Playlist:  Ne-yo - Mad

-----------

Destiny Grey

I was back on my TV show Destiny's World and things were pretty great. Of course, I had to clear up the video of James in the strip club.

I had to lie and say that I was there with him but I went to the bathroom while he got a lap dance. Being in the limelight was getting extremely annoying, and sometimes. I wish that I had my old life back when things were private.

Constantly, having to deal with critics and people's opinions on my relationship status, and my career. Some folks even say that I got my show because of James and his money like I used him.

I've read a lot of bullshit in the blogs about me that weren't true. I found myself constantly defending myself against the odds.

The nerve of these haters.

I didn't care though, they were hiding behind the phone while I was living my best life happily.

One thing I missed was having sex. Ever since I lost my virginity it became a drug for me to feel the dick again. I had become a huge freak. That was James' fault though. He was so experienced.

Only did it with him one time and I'm already hooked.

It has only been a week and I needed him badly.

We haven't talked much and I knew that I had some things to work on as well. I wasn't perfect and I had flaws too.

This weekend I was going to have some fun in my hometown. I needed to be around my folks. I missed the South.

  James wanted to see me and talk In person, but I kept it short and brief. I told him I was going on a vacation break out of town.

He wanted to know where but I kept that information a secret on purpose. I knew he had ways of finding me. He was a smart man.

He wanted me to wear my engagement ring and give it back to me. He told me that he was drunk that it was a stupid mistake for him to go to the strip club and that he loved me and missed me.

I just wanted to prove a point to him though and I planned on doing that once I got to Atlanta.

Once I landed there, I went to my parent's house. They were happy to see me and it felt great being back in my old room. So many memories I had.

" Wow, it still looks the same as it was when I left." I smiled looking around. My favorite color was soft pink and white it calmed me for some reason.