Chapter 5

Rumplestiltskin's POV

"Forever." She whispers to me, as I open my eyes to look up at her. I take my hand away from her head and stroke her cheak gently, allowing her smile to remain where it is. For a beast, the amount I'm smiling is incredible.

I grasp her hand and stare down at our fingers, as they lock into place and bond together. "Ha!" I laugh as they close in on eachother. I look up at her and she seems confused, almost upset. Instead of apologising, I just smile and speak calmly. "They fit perfectly."

My smile turning playfully evil I step backwards and pull her off the desk, causing her to squeel a little, but land on her feet. She looks at me with her gob wide open as if to say 'what! How dare you!' Being careful of my leg, she slightly pushes my shoulders back, causing me to loose my balance a bit, but I recovered just as quickly. 

As she opened her mouth to speak, her voice is over ruled by another. "Rumplestiltskin!" The voice shouts as the bell rings from the door. Both Belle and I quickly point our heads to the door.

"Regina!" Belle cries with anger threatened within her innocent voice. I grab Belle's shoulder and stand in front of her.

"Don't worry, child." The queen speaks slyly as she walks calmly towards the desk. "It's not you I'm after." She then adds, gesturing her eyes towards me.

"What do you want?" I hiss, with an evil-like glare on my face.

"Oh, nothing really. Just for you to know that thanks to your little... puff of magic shall we say... I now behold the most power in the land and I WILL get my revenge on Snow White. You don't have the power now, Rumplestiltskin." She leans in closer to my face showing her intimidating smile up-close. "I do." She lets out in a snake-like manor, before laughing evily in my face. 

"Oi! You get out right now, Regina. I'm not scared of you anymore because although you've got power, we've got true love and if you ask me, that's the most important thing you can have. Now leave, get out, we don't want you here, no one does. Your Majesty." Belle shouted with determination on her face and deep in her voice, pushing past me and slamming her hands down on the desk.

Regina put her hand over her mouth, sarcastically opening her mouth to look shocked. "Oh my, my my! I'm getting threatened by the beasts girl friend." Then she started speaking as though Belle were only a three year old "but ickle wittle Belley-welly can't do anything to stop the big meany queeny-weeny." She flicks Belles nose and then turns to me, I haven't said anything from the shock of Belle arguing. 

"Goodbye, Rumple. Goodluck." She turns, laughing her grinding evil laugh.

"You didn't say anything about love, Regina..." Belle says calmly, with the sound of guilt.

Regina stopped in her tracks and turned her head a little. "Well, I didn't need to. I'm more powerful either way, and there's nothing to stop that, not even your Rumple!" Again, she continued to laugh, but stood still waiting for the expected cocky reply.

"You don't have true love do you? You haven't had it... Or you've lost it." Belle, continues, shockingly calm. She makes her way round the desk and stays about a meter away from Regina, to keep safe. Smart girl. "That's why you locked me up, kept me from him, isn't it? He lost his true love for so long... like you did."

Regina turned around, spinning her knee-length skirt as much as it could and walks up to Belle, pointing a finger to her face. "You." She growls, towering over her. "You haven't got a clue what it is to lose your love forever. To watch them die in front of you. Don't you dare speak about my love to me." She snarles, soon calming down and turning around to leave.

"Thanks to you, Regina. I do know how it feels, most of it." I say, in a cocky way, "but I have no power now do I, so you go and do what you need to do to Snow, but she has her family and friends by her side, including Miss Swan. In which we all know is the 'hero'. So thanks for the wishing of luck, but I think I'll return it." She doesn't stop this time but walks out and closes ther door with her magic.

I take a deep breath and walk over to the corner of the room where there's an arm chair, and sit down.

"What do we do?" Belle says, worryingly as she walks over, looking slightly traumatised.

"We need to figure out how she got her powers back, and how I get mine." I reply, gulping at the mention of the word 'power'.

"No!" She shouts, as I look up, she's kneeling down beside me, but her face is full of fright, her eyes wide open as though she'd just seen a ghost. "No," she repeats. "You can't get your magic back, you'll break your promise." She grips onto the arm of the chair and doesn't let go for dear life.

"I won't, Belle. I won't." The words flood my ears with doubt and regret, knowing that as soon as my powers are restored, my only priority will be to kill Regina.