Chapter 25

Rumplestitskin's POV

Pulling away from her head slowly, I watch as her expression changes from angry to scared and confused, yet I still find myself smiling at the thought.

"What?" She asks again, calmer this time, nearing tears maybe.

I held back Amelia's hair, watching as she threw up on the floor. I didn't know what to do. I didn't know what to expect.

"Are you alright?" I asked her shakily, worrying about her condition.

"Yes, Rumple. I'm fine." She replied bluntly, rubbing her mouth and standing up again. "It happens a lot."

"So you're sick?" I asked, even more worried this time around. 

"No!" She shouted, rubbing her stomach. 

"I.. I think you're pregnant, Belle." I whisper softly, rubbing her face. Personally, I'm unsure of whether it's a good or a bad thing myself, I mean, I'm dangerous. Look at how I treat Bae, he hates me. 

"No.. that.. that can't be possible.. I mean.." She mumbles to herself, then looking at me, almost worried.

"Belle, darling. Magic is here, I am magic. It most certainly is possible." I admit. I remember the symptoms. 

She doesn't know how to react, and in all fairness, neither do I. We're pregnant... probably.

"Well, maybe we should go to the hospital and check it out, just for a second opinion?" I suggest, standing up. 

Belle nods, but then retaliates. "What about Henry?" She asks, looking up to me. 

"He can come with us?" 

"But he's here to be away from his mam, to keep his mind off things." She bites back almost instantly. 

There's a small sigh, before another voice finally speaks. "I want to see her anyway."

Both Belle and I turn to Henry, who's still laid in bed, but looking at us now.

"Are you sure?" Belle asks, smiling to him.

Henry only nods before jumping out of bed and running to the bathroom.

"What would we call it?" I ask, stroking Belle's shiny brown hair.

She grabs my hand and takes it away from her. "Lets not talk about it till we're sure."

A deadly silence is left from there, we stand in the room, not speaking a word, hardly moving. Just breathing and thinking.

"I'm sorry, I'm.. I'm so sorry." I whisper through the thickened silence. "I just got... so angry. She touched you and my boy. How do you expect me not to hurt her?"

"Because you promised, Rumple." She swallows hard. "You promised me you wouldn't kill her, but you still tried to break that promise."

"Maybe you're annoyed with my for trying to kill her, Belle. But I'm bloody well fuming at the fact she locked you up for over twenty-eight years. God knows what happened to you in that time. Did they hurt you? And Bae, my son, she took him from where he was safe... I don't even know what happened, whether they hurt him or treat him better than I ever did. I'm sorry that I tried to break that promise. But it's a promise I'm willing to break if it means keeping you and my son safe." I rage, almost shouting. I want to cry at the thought of someone hurting them, I hate it. I hate it so much.

"Okay." She whispers back, as though she were about to cry again. "I understand."

A sudden rush of relief runs through my body as I hear those words.

"Just, please don't get yourself hurt... please." She begs, the words mushing a little from the tears that have invaded her.

I sit down next to her and hug her in. "Shh." I whisper. "Shh. Lets get you to the hospital." 

Belle's POV

I sit on one of the beds, awaiting the doctor to return with my urine sample.

Rumple took Henry to see Emma a little while ago and I really want to be with them.

I look down at my stomach, rubbing the flat surface. A part of me wants something to be there, it wants a bump, a small baby inside of me. Another part of me doesn't want there to be anything, a baby with someone who can't keep their promises would be a disaster.

But I know he loves me.

I'm soon interupted by the doctor who walks in, smiling.

"So?" I ask quickly, eager to know.

"You're pregnant." He says, "it's hard to know how far along you are, but - as you may be aware - magic is here, so honestly you could be in labour at anytime."

I cross my eyebrows, confusion running through-out. What?! I've only just found out I'm pregnant and for all I know, I could give birth in an hour.

Shaking my head, I walk out of the small room and make my way to Emma, where both Rumple and Henry stand.

Taking Rumples hand, I whisper in his ear. "You're right, I am."

He pulls me in closer and rubs my stomach. 

"I love you, Belle." He whispers back, sweetly.

A/N: Another short chapter, I know, I'm sorry! But I've reaaaaally wanted to get this bit out of the way so ye, I really hope you enjoy it. I would love to hear your feedback and comments on what you thought. Was it alright? Did you like it? What could make it better? Thanks for reading anyway and I'll be uploading next week sometime - maybe:')

ALSO, I've changed the cover:o! The old cover is at the side just in case you've forgot it already, mwuhaa:'D