Chapter 24

Belle's POV

Opening my eyes a little, I find myself on the floor. I hardly remember what happened last night, I just get up slowly. As I get up, I feel a little off, trying to ignore the sudden ill feeling, I take myself to the bathroom and turn on the bath.

The running water sounds so soothing, hearing it splash off the plastic bath, then into more water. Sounds like a waterfall. I smile at the lovely thought and sit down on the side of the bath. I suddenly feel a little dizzy, and sickness runs through me. I put my head in my hands, again trying to ignore it but finding that very hard. I get up slowly, holding onto the sink so I don't topple over, then quickly grasp onto the toilet seat, kneeling in front of it.

I stare down into the toilet, almost despising the fact I'm sat here, in this situation - in fact, I really do despise it. My stomach starts to hurt a little and the saliva runs down the side of my tongue, making me bork. I hold onto the toilet seat tighter before finally throwing up. Tears reach my eyes and soon roll down my face as the awful feeling runs through me. My stomach still hurts and my saliva glands are quite the same.

I hear the door creak open slowly and a gasp soon after. "Are you alright, Belle?" Henry shouts as he kneels down next to me. I look at his worried face and fake a smile.

"I'm just fine, Henry. Don't worry." I whisper back, still feeling the need to vomit. 

He glances into the toilet bowl then quickly turns his head again, a sickening look on his face.

"We should go back to bed." He says quietly, pulling on my shoulder.

"What do you mean go back to bed, it's morning?" I ask, rather confused.

He laughs a little. "It may be morning, but a little early I think." He pauses, realising I'm still confused. "It's five in the morning, Belle."

I cross my eyebrows, wondering why the hell I'm up so early, but then forgetting about it and lifting up next to Henry. He flushes the chain and takes my to bed putting my next to Rumple, before putting himself next to me. 

"Thankyou, Henry." I whisper, turning to face away from Rumplestiltskin. The anger rushes through me as I think about what he'd done. He tried to break his promise.

Henry mumbles a reply as he starts to fall back to sleep - lucky. I stare up at the ceiling, knowing I can't sleep. All I can image is Regina's body, laying almost lifelessly on the floor. 

For hours I stare at the dimly lit ceiling, watching as it slowly gets lighter, before finally a movement occurs in bed.

Rumplestiltskin's POV

I open my eyes quickly and jump up, looking around. "Belle?" I whisper as I realise I'm not at home.. nor Regina's house.

I hear breathing, slow steady breathing as I turn to Belle. She stares at the ceiling looking both annoid and not well.

"Are you alright?" I ask her, soon realising that was not the best word choice.

"Oh yes, of course I am." She speaks sarcastically. "No Rumple, you tried to break you promise." She added, emotionless, not even moving to look at me.

"That's.. that's not what I meant." I say, lying a little. "You're pale white..." I touch her face, slightly concerned.

She sighs and pushes my hand off of her. "I was sick this morning." She whispers, rolling her eyes. "I still feel ill."

I smile and wave a hand abover her, watching as magic sworms over her body and slowly fades away.

"Any better?" I ask, still smiling.

She sits up and knits her eyebrows togther. "It... it didn't work..."

I suddenly realise what's wrong and my emotions are conflicting. I smile a little, then cross my brows, before smiling again and laughing a little.

"What?" She says, looking confused and angry. "What?!"

I look into her eyes and stroke her pale face again, before placing my lips on her forehead. 

A/N: Sorry about the short chapter, really wanted to update but didn't have much to write for this chapter, sorry:( Still, I hope you like the cliff-hanger.. again..;o

Please tell me what you think and stuff in a comment below - thankyou so much!:D