Chapter 29 - The End (Part I)

A/N: Okay, so there's a lot of 'POV' changes, I hope that doesn't confuse you! Enjoy! Second last chapter:

Belle's POV

Sat on Rumple's sofa in his large, but beautiful house, he passes both Bae and I a hot cocoa. 

"Thank you," I say taking a sip.

"So, how will it work, papa?"The small, excited boy spoke, taking grasp of his hot cocoa.

Rumple just came to laugh. "It won't be too complicated, I just need certain magic."

I turn to Rumple, "So why are you not making it now? Why is it not happening yet?" I question, curiously.

"Well, I don't have everything I need yet and in a world with different magic, it will be difficult - even for me." He admits.

"What do you need, Papa? Me and Belle will help you get what you need!" The small boy's smile grows wider - like a child in a toy shop or in a candy shop.

"I can do it on my own, Bae, I-"

"No!" Rumple is soon interrupted. "We're going to help you and that's final!" Bae shouts, crossing his arms and forming a pet lip.

Rumple smiles to his son and shakes his head. "Fine, you can stay with me and help, but Belle..." He pauses, looking up to me. "Belle needs to keep safe, she needs to go home and have some rest." He hints, gesturing to me.

I sigh. I want to help, I want to be helpful, useful, but I can't. It's just not fair. I told him once over that I want to be a heroin, that I want to do these things, but he's not going to back down, so I allow him to tell me what to do.

He and I both stand up and I walk over to him, pulling him closer to me. I look up at his milky eyes and smile. "What if I don't go?" I says quietly, half smiling. "Rip my heart out?" I laugh a little.

"Don't tempt me." He winks, before pulling me in to a hug. We stay there for what feels like all eternity, but rather many seconds. Pecking me on the cheek, a small coughing noise is made.

"Erm, guys..." Bae says loudly, covering his eyes.

I laugh at his reaction and turn to walk with Rumple. He takes my hand and pulls me to the door, where he gestures me to leave. As I start to walk away from the house, Rumple stops me.

"Wait! Belle, wait!" He shouts after me. I turn to see him walk over with his hand stook out, he moves it in a marvelous way and a small cloud appears in his hand, soon fading to reveal an item. "Take this he whispers."

The chipped cup he holds in his hand flashes a bright blue before I take a hold of it. My chipped cup. Exactly how it was over twenty-eight years ago.

"It's enchanted now, so it will keep you safe." He says, cupping my cheeks. "I love you, Belle." He whispers to my lips, which he pecks with his rough ones.

"I love you too, Rumplestiltskin." I whisper back.

I turn and walk slowly out of his garden and onto the road, keeping a tight hold of my chipped cup.

It will keep you safe.

Regina's POV

I watch through the mirror in disgust at how sweet dear old 'Rumple' is being to his 'darling Belle'. But I also listen as they plan it, there little event to save everyone from me.

Waving my hand over the mirror again to see my reflection, I turn in anger.

"He can't do this! I won't let him!" I shout, pacing back and forth with my brows knitted together. I mumble to myself 'He can't' and 'He won't'.