Chapter 2

A/N: This is dedicated to a great wattpader who has wrote their own Once upon a Time story (Which I'm loving) Check it out! It's great!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

We keep walking, it takes so long to leave the forest again. On the way we see piles of people heading towards a big white house. He looks at it funny, then smirks, but says nothing.

Still walking down that street, we come to another large house, I assume this is his. He walks to the front door and unlocks it, pushing it open, he then grabs my hand and pulls me straight in. 

"Follow me, I'll show you around." He says, slight excitement in his voice. I let out a giggle and allow him to drag me around. "Here's the kitchen." "The bathroom..." "This is the lounge." He states as he pushes me into every room and pulls me back out again. Eventually we get upstairs, I'm already confused by the amount of them downstairs. 

"You can sleep in my room, if you like?" He suggests as he points his arm towards one of the many doors. I look at him with a sort of worried-confused face. Not meaning to - of course. I'd love to be in his room.

"Oh, no," he starts, probably influenced by my misused facial expression. "I'll be in the spare room."

"You don't have to do that. I could stay in the spare room, or even the sofa. There's so many places in your house I can stay." I laugh, adding seriousness to my voice.

"I know that, Belle." He  says, rolling his eyes. "But my room's the comfiest and I want you to be as comfy as you can be around here!" He argues back, trying to change my mind.

I rub his face like he had earlier in the woods. Then speak my thoughts, "I'll be comfy anywhere in this house, as long as you're here." I smile as he places his hand on top of mine. He then grabs it and kisses it, putting it down to our sides.

"I must go to my shop, I'll be back later. Make yourself at home." He starts releases my hand and turns to walk down the stairs. Not feeling his hand, it sends a sudden shiver down me, a feeling of coldness. 

"Wait!" I shout, running to the banister of his stairs, looking down at the door where he stands. "Let me come with you?" I say, smiling, but that soon goes when he frowns at me.

"No. I want you to stay here, get used to the house. I don't think you're ready to go outside yet, meet new people. I want you to get comfy, eat, drink, sleep. Just... stay here." He says. "Oh, and I won't break my promise, either." He adds, reassuringly. The smile returns to my face as some sort of new emotion is running through my viens. Belief?