chapter 77

Ace's POV

I woke up next to my soon to be wife. Our wedding is the day after tomorrow. I'm so excited to officially make her my wife. I look at her, she looks like a beautiful angel. But even though she didn't even wake up she seems really tired.

We were in the car. "where are we going?" Ella asked me. "Starbucks" she nodded. "one double shot and a mocha frappe. And a muffin and a chocolate chip cookie."

After a couple of minutes, we were on our way to the dance studio. We entered and all of them were holding their phones. "what are you wearing?" Lea asked Ella "cloths?" She said in a duh voice. "can we begin?" She asked them. "ok," Carter said and connected her phone with the speakers. "what are we gonna begin with?" Noah asked. "first dance?" Carter asked us. I nodded. "which song are we gonna be gonna dance on?" Ella asked me. "don't know" I shrugged my shoulder

After a lot of thinking we decided on 'incredible' both of us love this song. "cant I wear converse to the wedding reception?" Ella asked the girls "no" all of them answered in the same voice. "it's too high guys" I defended El. "wait till you see the one for the wedding." Ella whispered. "way too higher" she sigh. "guys-" I was about to continue when El interrupted me. "just forget it," she said smiling.

We officially finished practicing to our first dance and our entrance to the reception. "the aisle entrance finally" Noah groaned. "so there's is going to be a door in front of the first flower stand, for the bride to come into. Now it's your choice of how to enter" Carter said and sat down on the floor. "I have an idea." I said getting up. "imagine that this is the big door" I put two chairs next to each other. "the bridesmaids and the groomsmen come hand in hand to the aisle" I finished. "how?" Damon asked "I don't know" I shrugged my shoulders. "then you didn't nothing except putting the chairs as a door" Damon made fun of me. "hey leave my fiancé/ soon to be husband alone" El pointed at Damon with an evil look in her face. He nodded and mumbled an 'ok'

"I have an idea" El said. "imagine this is the door." She pointed at the chairs. "and the music starts. So since I can't go in before the bridesmaids, we cant open the door." She shrugged her shoulders.

"ok so since there are going to be two gaps between the chair section and the wooden section behind the doors. One bridesmaid comes from the left and a groomsman comes from the left and goes towards Ace and the priest. And so on. At last, Noah is going alone because he's the ring carrier with Caramel. And after that, Lilly goes also alone as the flower girl and throws pedals on the floor. And finally, the door opens and I come out" she said and sat down next to me.

It was 3 pm and we were finally done with all the dancing. "so what now?" I asked, "you're done, we're going to Tristan's beauty salon." El said. "remember?" She said smiling putting her hands around my shoulders. "I don't want to go," she said pouting. "I wish I could tell you I could do it," I said really meaning it. "but as you see my hair is way too long," I said pushing my invisible hair behind my back, making her laugh. "plus I'm not as beautiful as you are" I poked her nose. "thank you," she said putting her head on my chest. I caress her hair and kiss her forehead "I can't wait for our wedding day" she said looking at me. "me neither"

So I was home and was laying on my bed scrolling down my Instagram. I heard someone knocking on the door. "come in". "how are you doing?" Mom asked. "fine, I am just a little bit stressed" "that's fair enough" she shrugged her shoulders. "Ace I have to tell you something" she seemed serious.

"Ace you are my son, and I could never ever love someone as more than I love you and Lilly. Your wedding is the day after tomorrow. I could never be happier for you than I'm right now. Although your father and I didn't spend so much time with you, we raised you well and Sierra had also a big role in raising you. But even though we made everything, but Ella is the one that brought the smile on your face. She was the one that taught you how to love, how to forgive and forget. You are worthy of love, you must be loved which Ella willingly gave you. She spent time with you, hard times, you confronted everything together. But even though you are worthy of love, she must be loved. Infinity. You have conquered a lot the past three years, with each other. I know that both of you love each other infinitely. And I know and I am sure, that this love story will last forever, infinitely." She was teary. Her hands were on mine. "but if you dare and upset her, you will see my devil face. I will kick your ass" she said poking my chest. "first of all I would never hurt her or upset her. Secondly, the love between El and I could never ever fade away or disappear. It will always be there. Forever and ever, till death do us apart" I smiled again. "and third of all. ouch," I caressed my chest.

It was five pm and I was bored to death. I scrolled down the phone till I found an ad. 'DMND TATS'. I kept looking at the ad for a few minutes till I had an idea. I want a new tattoo.

I got in my car and drove to the tattoo place. "do you have a reservation?" The man asked me. "no?" I said annoyed by the way he talks. "then I don't have anything to offer you" "oh please man" I said pleading him. "ok, fine" he said then sigh "ok" he checked the laptop in front of him. Am I in a beauty salon? There is no place that has a reservation human in front of the door except in beauty salons.

"I have an appointment with a man that was supposed to be here 10 minutes ago. So if he doesn't come in the next 5 minutes, you can take his appointment" he said not looking me in the eyes. "ok thanks." I sit on the chairs in front of him.

10 minutes later the 'reservation' man came to me. "ok it's your turn" he led me to a free seat. "Andrew is gonna be with you in a few seconds," he said and condensed in the air. "hello. How can I help you" A man who seemed nice can and sat on a chair next to me. "well I want to make a tattoo, but I didn't choose anything" I looked at him.

He reached for a book next to him and gave it to me. "you can choose from it." I nodded and kept looking at the pictures. Some of them were too big, some of them were too childish, some were inappropriate, some were just too ugly. Then I found some names and heartbeats.

"ok, so I want the name Ella between heartbeats," I said. He took a piece of paper and drew what I said. He showed it to me. "yes exactly" I smiled. "where do you want it?" He was preparing the stuff. "here" I pointed at the inside of my forearm.

"she must be a pretty lucky girl" I nodded smiling imagining her in front of me.

"thank you man," I said leaving to place. It was amazing. I decided to show it to Ella on the day of our wedding. I can't wait.