chapter 61

After a couple of seconds I arrive at the destination. "woohhooooo" I heard people cheering my name. Ace came and hugged me. "are you ok?" Ace asked me looking at me. I looked at him and nodded. "Ella you're bleeding," Ace said pointing at my knee, elbows and at the ending of my leg. "I'm fine," I said and stood up. "how did you get all these?" "just the crawling," I said shrugging my shoulders. Before any of us could speak, Carter came angry and ready to kill somebody. Before I could ask her if she was fine she shouted "that bitch pushed you to the ground". "it's fine, I'm fine." I looked at her. "she must be put in her place" Carter said going to Rachel. Before she could even move, Max held her.

"she cheated" I heard Rachel fake crying. "No, I didn't," I said not believing what I heard. "yes you did". "no she didn't," Mr. White said. Rachel raised an eyebrow. "Mrs. Gonzales and I were driving after you to see if anyone of you cheated." "and the one who cheated is you, Rachel. You jumped on 2 hurdles and left the other three. You didn't crawl and when you were running back and saw Ella right next to you, you pushed her to the ground" Mrs. Gonzales said, making her groan and stump out of the place where we were at. Everyone cheered my name and I hugged Ace.

It was in the afternoon and I was craving for a swim. I wore my swimsuit that I really liked. It was white and really difficult to explain.

I saw the lake and smiled at the sight of the sunset. I saw the beautiful sun swimming in the lake. I throw my towel on the sand and run to the lake.

I am laying on the surface of the water closing my eyes. I feel free. I feel good. In a second I was carried bridal style still in the lake. I opened my eyes and saw I was in Ace's arms he looked at me in admiration and desire. We didn't even have to speak to keep each other entertained. Our silence was peaceful. Looking into each other's eyes was enough for us. The swirls of emotion I saw there made me happy. Lust and desire. However, before I could ponder about it further, he yanked me to him and covered my mouth with his in a hungry kiss. As our lips crushed together, I felt like I was walking on air. It was magic, the way his lips connected with mine. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than I could have imagined and I opened my mouth with a low moan.

We got interrupted by a click. "ok come on, why are you all stalkers? Why can't you leave us alone?" I groaned at the gang. They laughed making Ace shake his head. "Get out of the water." Liam commanded. "why?" Ace asked him. "because there's a bonfire plus we have to wear formal and stuff," Max said rolling his eyes. "what?" Ace and I shouted at the same time. "we don't have anything" Ace said. "we do" Max and Carter said. We rolled our eyes and got out of the water.

We were dressed. The dress I wore is really revealing. Nicole had a dress already with her. She wore a black short dress

Carter wore a black knee-length dress

And I wore the other dress that Carter brought with her

And I wore the other dress that Carter brought with her. It was nice but too revealing. If I move my boobs would be on show. But it showed my figure. I had curves in the right places.

We exit the bathroom

We exit the bathroom. Nic and Car had full makeup on. I only put mascara, eyeliner and nude lipstick on.

I saw Ace with the guys. They had regular white bottomed up shirts and black jeans. And let me tell you, boy my boyfriend looks hot. They came our way and Ace's reaction was priceless. He didn't care how the other girls were dressed. He smiled and held my hand. His eyes made me blush. "you look indescribable" he smiled looking down at me. "you're really beautiful as always." He caressed my cheek. "and you sir, you look really hot" I said in a British accent, making him chuckle. "trust me not more than you" he told me and made his hand wander from the beginning of my neck till the beginning of my butt. I gasped and blushed making him laugh. "you're adorable" he chuckled and kiss my forehead.

We went to the bonfire and everyone was looking at us. The guys went to get drinks. I was standing with the girls. "why is everyone looking at us?" I asked them. They looked around us. "they're not looking at us. They're looking at you." They said. I felt uncomfortable.

Ace and the guys brought us drinks. Ace looked around us and noticed that everyone was looking at me. "mind your own business or else" Ace shouted looking at the people who are looking at us.

"so it's time for time for a dance," Mr.White said in the microphone. He turned the speakers on. A slow song came on. Ace took my hand. "would you like to accompany me for a dance my lady?". "of course lovely gentleman" I smiled. He took me to the 'dance floor'. He pulled me in his embrace. He put a hand on my waist while I put my hand on his shoulder. Both of us held each other's other hand. My small hand fits perfectly in his. I moved my hand that was on his shoulder and put it behind his neck playing with his hair. He smiled at me. In the song there came a part that was a little bit higher. He pulled back and twirled me around in a circle. I laughed and went to the same position we were earlier except he put both of his hand around my waist while mine were around his neck. I laid my head on his chest while his chin was on my head.

The song ended and there came lots of other songs. We kept dancing for 15 minutes until we got tired. We sat around the fire and then a group of around 15 people came and sat with us. Including our gang, Grayson, the bimbo's minions, the bimbo, and the bimbo's boyfriend.

Rachel begins to speak. "ok we're going to play truth or dare," she said not asking for anyone's opinion.

After 15 minutes I regret sitting here. The game is really inappropriate. The truths and dares are either embarrassing sexually related, or making out. Neither one of our gang got questioned yet.

"give the person next you choose right or left a kiss on the ass." A ginger-haired girl dared Rachel I hid my laugh. On one side there was Lucas and on the other, there was one of her minions. Rachel looked at the girl who dared her with disgust all over her face.

At the end of Rachel's round, she finally decided to kiss her minion's butt. "Ella. Truth or dare?" "dare" I looked at Rachel. "ok, I dare you to say something good about Lucas" the whole group gasped.