chapter 9

I went to grab my maths book from my locker and was ready to head to class when I was hit in the locker. I looked up to see who it was and saw Rachel with both of her minions.

"look who it is, it's the bitch who stole my boyfriend," she said. She gave her minions a nod and they held me back to the locker. "he, he's not your boyfriend" I said stuttering afraid of what might happen next. "listen to me bitch, or whatever your name is ... get close to Ace again and you're dead" she was about to go but she came back and was about to hit me. I closed my eyes, my heart was racing waiting for the hit but I opened my eyes and saw my prince charming. He held her hand that was inches from my face, she flinched at how hard his grasp around her wrist was. "you ok?" He asked me "yeah" I whispered. He turned around and begins to talk "so Rachel Rachel Rachel Rachel. First of all for the thousandth time I AM NOT YOUR BOYFRIEND" he shouted making it clear that he doesn't belong to her. "secondly I am not a property to be claimed again as said before. Rachel, you can't force yourself on someone. And the bitch has a name. Her name is Ella. She's not the one that should be called a bitch. She's not the one that goes forcing herself on guys. She is my girlfriend. TREAT HER BAD AND YOUR GONNA SEE MY OTHER FACE." By the end, he was shouting. He looked at me and saw me smiling. I whispered a thank you and he nodded. "What? she can't be your girlfriend. You like her??!!!" She asked pointing her index finger at me and her other hand on her hip. "no no you can't like this. She is nothing. She can't be loved not even liked. Do you like her? Prove it" she asked again. Pointing at me from head to toe. By this, I was watching and crying. This hurt, it actually really hurt. "to make you feel better I don't like her" What? Did he play me? I thought he was the one. This hurts the most. She smirked. I cried harder and was ready to leave but he held my hand and continued "I don't like her. I love her. And you El" he turned around and began directing his words to me "I love you, you are the most beautiful thing I keep inside my heart. Although we met in little time I really do love you. You taught me a lot of things. I never ever wanted something or someone as badly as I want you" He stopped and looked at Rachel again and said "Someday, someone will walk into your life and make you realize why it never worked with anyone else. So fuck off our lives and go search for another one to put your shit on" "fuck you" was the last thing she said before she stormed off. "sorry not interested" she stormed off crying. Wait, what just happened? Is this real? Does he love me?

"I love you, princess," he said caressing my cheek "you don't have to say it back, but I just wanted to make sure you know" I smiled and looked at him "I love you too," I said blushing and looking down. He lifted my chin "what?" He asked shocked "I love you too," I said playing with his fingers. "don't hide your blush from me El it's the most beautiful thing I have ever seen" I looked up and saw him smiling at me. He crushed his lips against mine we spent like a couple of minutes kissing till the bell interrupted us.

"wanna skip the rest of the day and go home to watch movies?" I nodded. "yours or mine?" I asked "yours?" He asked "okky docky," I said making him laughed.

We were home right now "where do you wanna watch movies? Here or upstairs?" I asked "upstairs?" "ok" we went upstairs to my room and I showed him the bathroom then I remembered I didn't clean the bathroom and there was blood and downstairs there was also blood everywhere but he didn't notice it downstairs. I ran downstairs and tried to clean up as fast as I could. But clearly, I wasn't that fast. He came downstairs and I tried to hide the rest of the uncleaned stuff on the floor and counter behind me.

"Hey, what's with all the blood and first aid kit up there." I struggled a bit but came up with an answer. "umm I - I fell down the stairs umm today morning?" "Ella I know you're lying because when you lie you play with your nails, soo?" he said, "it's nothing serious" I got down forgetting the blood marks underneath me on the counter "Ella what the hell is this? I'm not gonna leave you until I know what's going on," he said clenching his fists. "fine, but it's not my responsibility if you break up with me and leave me today and not want to contact me in any way!" I said making sure he understood. He held my hand and kissed it and said, "Ella I'm never gonna leave you no matter what."

We got upstairs in my room and we sat face to face on my bed. I told him everything from the death of my father to the abuse of Dave to the epilepsy situation and to the time I met him. "and this is my story, I promise I won't be sad if you wanna leave. I won't judge you I promise. I know it's a lot to take in and it's a lot of responsibility, and you deserve someone better, I won't judge you I promise Ace" He got up and opened the door, and left.

What I didn't expect is that he actually didn't leave, he came into my room again with something behind his back. I raised an eyebrow in confusion. He came and put me on his lap and laid us down on my bed. He gave me ice cream and a spoon. I smiled and looked up at him. "I love you," I said "I love you too and I told you I would never ever leave you" then he added "you're my princess and I could never leave you and I could never live without you" I smiled and hugged him.

We sat there and I straddled him around his torso. We played 21 questions and right now we're sharing an ice cream. I was the one holding the ice cream, eating a spoon, and then giving him a spoon. Then the ice cream cup was empty.

I was getting up to throw the cup when he pulled me again above him. "hey I have to throw this away." "I can do that later" then he pulled me in a passionate kiss. He bit my lip asking for entrance, which I denied trying to tease him. Then him being Ace the stubborn person he is, he grabbed my butt causing me to open my mouth from surprise. The kiss was full of passion, emotion, love, and then the kiss turned to be rough but I also liked it rough. As usual, we were interrupted by the door. When I got up and opened the door I saw...