chapter 68

Graduation and after grad were over and we were at mine. "you seriously knew but didn't tell me?!" I shouted at the girls smiling/chuckling "what were we supposed to say?: oh Ella we have to tell you something Ace is gonna propose but don't tell him we told you. Shh" Nicole said putting her index finger on her mouth. All of us laugh. "so we have to talk a bit serious" Carter said. I looked at Ace and he shrugged his shoulders. "so lets talk about the wedding" I am seriously wishing for this day to come as soon as possible. But I don't know if Ace wants it that fast or not so I decided not to talk. So I gave Carter the 'shut the hell up look'. "what don't give me that look". "What look?" I asked her stupidly. "that look" she pointed at my face. "anyway so back to our subject" she put her hands together. "As soon as possible" I looked next to me and sigh in relief, making Ace look and me with a weird look. "what's wrong?" He asked me. "thank goodness it came from you, I was scared that you wouldn't want it that fast." I looked at him with relief. He chuckled. "I can't wait to make you mine till forever and a day" "ohh," Lillian said looking at us with adoration. "see that boys" she looked at Liam, Max, and Damon. Ace and I chuckled at her behavior.

"since when do you even plan weddings?" I asked her. "since I took wedding planning sessions during our last summer vacation" the whole group looked amazed including Max. "so the first thing tomorrow both of you have to get ready for a place wedding hunting or whatever." she said getting out of the house.

The day was over and I was way too tired. But the day was amazing, the man of my dreams proposed to me. Ace and I were in my room. The guys already left. Before we were going to sleep Ace's phone rang "Hello?" "mhm. Mhm" Ace kept agreeing with whoever it is. He ended the call and got up. "what where are you going?" I asked pouting. "my parents, Sierra and Lilly want me home, like now," he said rolling his eyes. "can't it wait?"  "unfortunately not"

Ace left to go to his a few hours ago. I was on my couch downstairs doing nothing in particular. I went to the kitchen to get myself something to eat. I was about to open the refrigerator when I looked at the engagement ring Ace gave me. I smiled and looked at it again. I will never be able to stop looking at it without remembering what happened today and without forgetting Ace.

I got upstairs and got into bed. I put the ring next to me but not before looking at it one last time. It was amazing and beautiful. It was like it was two rings but actually, it was one ring but both of them were attached to a beautiful amazing diamond.

I woke up the best way ever

I woke up the best way ever. I woke up with the view of Ace's chocolate brown eyes. "morning lovely lady" he said and kissed my forehead. "morning handsome" I got on my tiptoes and kissed his cheek.

We were having breakfast. I got up and poured myself some coffee. "want some?" I asked Ace. He nodded in response. I went to the shelve and got a mug. I poured him some and handed it to him.

"So why did you wake me up so early?" I asked him not really knowing why. "place for our wedding remember?" "oh, I forgot I had a fiancé now?" I said smiling. I got up and put my plate in the sink and washed it really quickly. I went behind him and hugged him from around his waist. He turned around and hugged me back. "lucky me that I have someone like you," I said and rested my forehead against his. He smiled and hugged me again.

After about 30 minutes I was dressed in comfortable clothes and we were ready for Carter. I heard my phone ring. "Carter where the hell are you?"

"what?! I had some arguments at home anyway I can't come and get you so can you go to The Rainbow Room" she said and hung up the phone. "What?" Ace asked me. "Carter said that she couldn't come so she told me to go directly to The Rainbow Room" I shrugged my shoulders as we exit the door