chapter 55

We begin playing. "so Carter truth or dare?" "truth," she said hesitantly. "what's the hottest thing you've ever done?"

"Brownies" she stopped "they looked and tasted amazing" she daydreamed about them.

"ok, Nic. Truth or dare?" Car asked her. "dare," she said without any hesitation. "take off your bra and give it to me" Nic did as told and gave it to Car.

Nic took the phone where the game was in and asked Ace "truth or dare?" Ace thought for a little bit then said "Dare". "what is it with you?" Nic groaned. "give the person next to you a hickey". Ace smirked and looked at me.

I shook my head but it was already too late. I was on his lap and when his lips touch me, warmth radiates from the spot where his lips just touch my neck, slowly spreading through the rest of me. He stops at a position that was my sweet spot. I bit my lip hard so that I don't moan, he keeps on sucking the part and a moan escapes my mouth. I open my eyes wide open while Ace smirks against my skin. He stops and looks at me. I get off of his lap and sit where I was sitting.

Ace took the phone from Nic and asked Max "Max, truth or dare?" "truth." "ok. 'what do you look at first in a girl: breasts, ass or face?'" Ace finished. "face," Max said simply.

"Ella truth or dare?" I decided to try my luck. "dare" I said. "drink a shot of olive oil". The game went on and on till we were tired.

We ate and watched the movie and the guys stayed over and we eventually slept.

I wake up and see that it's 7:30 am. I went to the kitchen and make breakfast. I do eggs, bacon, and pancakes.

I felt arms sneaking around my waist. I looked around and saw Ace smiling down at me. "good morning" I said and stood on my tiptoes and he leaned in and I gave him a peck on the lips. "why do you have to be so tall?" I asked him. "I could be asking you the same question. Why are you short?" He smirked. I hit him on his shoulders playfully.

Everyone was down, even Sierra and Lilly. I put the food on the table and we begin to eat. "who made the food?" Sierra asked. "I did," I said and looked at her worried that the food doesn't taste good. "it's so delicious" she moaned while eating her food. "I'm glad you like it" I smiled. "no I don't like it" she stopped and took a bite "I love it," she said loudly. I chuckled and continued eating.

The guys went home. "so what are we going to do today" Ace asked looking at me. "we're not going to do anything, not even exit the house" I said. "why?" He asked me. "because you mister have a lot of studying to do," I said. "what studying?" He raised an eyebrow. I got up and brought the history book. "that" I said. He groaned.

We were in the middle of an important topic when Ace decided to interrupt me. "I'm bored," he said. "if we finish this topic, you're gonna get a break". "really?" He asked me. I nodded.

It was 10:30 at night and we finally finished history. "finally" I said and throw myself on the bed. Ace did the same.

We kept talking till we lost track of time and slept.

"El, El, Ella" I heard someone call me. I opened my eyes and found Ace on top of me. "what do you want?" I asked him groaning. "well someone isn't a morning person," Ace said. "we have school, get ready" he ordered and left the room. I buried my head in a pillow and groaned.

I was down with my bag on the shoulder. We ate breakfast and head to school.

After 6 periods of hell, we go home. Today I really wanted to go home to pack my bag, because I have to tomorrow. Ace helped me.

We sleep at 9:00 pm because we have to get up at 6:00 am.

We wake up. I a loose white crop top and high waisted pink/ beige sweatpants. I put my hair in a ponytail and I was ready to. I ready don't wanna leave but unfortunately, I have to. I want to forget about my past and stay focused on my new family.

We were at the airport. Ace and the rest of the gang came. The gang waved me goodbye but they left Ace with me so that we have a private moment. "I'm gonna miss you so much Ace," I said and had some tears in my eyes. "me too. Promise me that you would call me every day." Ace said. "I promise," I said and wiped some tears that left my eyes. "I love you so much Ace," I said and hugged him, I buried my head in his chest. "not more than I love you." I kissed him passionately and left. "take care," Ace said. I looked back and smiled and waved at him.