chapter 14

I woke up today remembering that there aren't any secrets between Ace and me. I got up and stretched and went to the bathroom to do my business. I got out and put a bikini, towel, and flip-flops in a bag, and got dressed. Today I wore a white loose dress. With a black thick 7 cm heeled half-boots. I put on Mascara, lipgloss and put my hair in a high ponytail, and curled it.

I heard Ace's horn and by that, I exit my house. "hey princess" "hey handsome" I greeted him and gave him a peck on the lips. He gave me my Mocha and then we took off. "hey Ella" I looked behind me and saw Lilly. "hey Lilly I didn't see you there" I gave her a side hug. "do you want gum?" I asked Lilly "yeah sure," Ace said "I wasn't talking to you" Lilly giggled, "ok," Lilly said so I handed her one. Ace pouted "fine here" and by that, I gave him one chuckling at his childish behavior.

We drove Lilly to her school and now we were at our school. "can I leave my beach bag here in your car?" I asked Ace. "yeah sure." He said opening my door. "well aren't you prince charming" I got out of the car. "well guess what" he stopped and held me by my waist. "what?" He continued by saying "that prince charming found his princess" he said bringing me in for a kiss. We stopped when some people cleared their throats "why are you always kissing" Liam asked. "well we aren't always kissing. You come at the wrong time" I said. "that's my girl" Ace said high fiving me.

The most important thing that was said today at school was that HOCO was next week on Friday and the day was over by then.

So since the day was over I went to put my bag in my locker to head to the beach.

"took you all day to get here," Max said "hey don't talk to my friend like that" Car said.

We got to the beach the boys went to the men's changing room and we went to the girls changing room. "El did you know that Lucas and Rachel got together?" Nic said "no shit!" Car said not believing the fact. "really?" I asked unbelievingly. Nic nodded. "well actually they deserve each other both of them are shit heads." I said chuckling causing both of them to laugh.

"El hurry up," Car said "yeah please," Nic said, "you go, guys, I'll be there in a few minutes." I told them trying to hurry up "you sure?" Both of them said at the same time. "positive" causing them to leave. I really wasn't sure if I would look good in this bikini. I was in there for like 5 minutes trying to figure out if I should wear it or not. Then I decided I will go out with it.

I left the changing room with a towel wrapped around me. I put my stuff with the other guys then left my towel underneath me and sat on it. So now I know you're asking me why I didn't go to the beach to swim. Well because I can't swim, well I can swim but a fit or a seizure can come at any time, and if it comes in the water god only know if I will drown or stay alive. Yeah, really cool right? (note to sarcasm) "you go girl," Nic said cheering, then I heard Max whistle trying to tease Car and Ace. Car pushed Max in the water and Ace smacked him on the back of his head. "you look good" Car and Nic said "well look at the both of you before you talk" I said smiling.

Nic was wearing a one-piece bathing suit with cherry patterns all over it. Showing all her back.

Car was wearing a light brown bikini.

And I was wearing a colorful bikini that reaches my neck to hide the scars.

All the boys were wearing the same white with patterned grass swimsuit.

"you look hot," he said with lust in his eyes sitting next to me on the sand. I kissed him teasingly and then told him "you don't look that bad yourself" making him groan causing me to laugh. He sat with me while the others were in the water. He's really caring and really kind.

After an hour of them swimming, laughing, and playing Nic and Car got out of the water. Nic and Car went to get a tan while I was taking a walk on the beach holding my phone scrolling through Instagram. While I was walking someone hit my butt I turned around and saw Troy "what the hell dude?" I asked walking away. "hey we just want to have some fun." Another guy from behind me said. "I'm sorry I have a boyfriend plus I'm not interested." By that, I began walking back to where the guys were. Troy grabbed my arm and began to drag me after him "hey" I said causing him to turn around. "what?" He spat out. "take this" by that I hit him where the sun doesn't shine "you messed with the wrong guys," a guy from behind me said. "no you messed with the wrong girl" I heard Ace's voice. My prince charming. "dude leave us alone" the shithead said, "you mess with my girlfriend you mess with me" by that the guys' faces were reformed. "Let's go they're assholes"

Unbreak my heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें