sorry :/ please read!

note that i wrote this on my ipad where i dont have a spell check program

so... you all... its with sadnes i tell you all that i am looking for a "fast way" to end this book. that will say a couple more chapters. if this was a new story i would probably just delete it but i feel like i kinda owe you all atleast a closure. this story have been going on for over a year now but i feel like my writing in this book is getting poor and its kinda reflecting bad in a way towards my writing. in the beggining of this book my writing was horendus but this book has helped me evolve into bether gramar and spelling.

so i wanted to ask you all how you would want it to end? im really open for ideas, and ill make a couple chapters to get to the ending you want for the caractes.

im doing this ^ because you all fatefull readers who have been here trough alot deserve the ending you imagined, and i want to alteast help of try to get that for you all.

i am however working on several new books and book ideas one of them thats out. sadly it wont be nian, but in one of the onces im workin on ian is included. so if any of you want to cheek out my newest book "loving the pain" that would mean alot ;)
_________
instagram: thetvdgirl
twitter:christinaasland
-xoxo christina