the panel

The panel

-Nina’s pov-

As the lady called our names we walked up on stage.

I sat between Paul and Ian, it was so uncomfortable, but I didn’t have a choice.

Ian reached to touch my knee but I slapped his hand away.

“So are you all excited for season 5?” the lady who apparently is named Chloe asked

Julie – oh we are so excited everyone, it’s going to be an exciting season

Chloe – so on the end of season 4 Elena chose Damon, so Nina what do you think is going to happened with them this season ?

Nina – eh, it’s been a fun summer for Elena and Damon, and now Elena is going off to college so they are going to try to make the long distance ting work.

Chloe – Ian how is it seeing Damon up in all this lovely doveley stuff, because he isn’t usually like that. ?

Ian – it’s really weird seeing Damon like that, but it’s so cute to. Also he is still his cookey self to, don’t even think he would hesitate to rip your head off.

What? Can he act normal for once? omg he is totally a duchebag.

Chloe – so let’s take some audience questions. Hannah you are up.

Hannah – so first of all I love the show.

Paul – aw thanks

Hannah – so my question is for Ian and Nina. How is it working that close with each other after the breakup in May?

-----_

Sorry for the short chapter but I have been really buzzy latterly and I have a big math test tomorrow so I don’t have time to writhe.

I will try to upload more.

-xoxo Christina