candice, awkward and a plane ride

-Nina’s pov-

We were standing in the lobby and it was really awkward. Candice just couldn’t leave it, and all the others were really pushy too. It was nice to have Ian standing next to me with his arm draped around me. It felt nice, like it belonged there.

“Candice please leave it alone. That subject isn’t up for discussion.”

“Nina please---“Candice started before Ian cut her of “you know we love you Candice but for now, whatever is going on is between me and Nina. Please leave it alone Nina is getting uncomfortable” he stroke my back tenderly. He is so cute.

I shot him a ‘how did you know’ look.

He smirked “I just know”

I leaned into his chest and just stood there. It was a really cute and relaxing moment before Candice interrupted it.

“Aw that’s so cute” she squealed “but seriously the car is here we haft to go”

Ian took mine and his bag and we all headed for the car. I sat between Candice and Ian, and the whole ride Candice pushed me towards Ian who didn’t seem to mind at all.

*****************on the private plane***************

We walked into the plane and I was about to sit down on the couch when Ian called on me

 “Nina don’t you remember our deal?”

I smirked at him

“No, what kind of deal”

“ninaaaaaaa, don’t do that”

“do what?”

He shot me the ‘you know what’ look. I know we wouldn’t let go of this so I just gave in “okay, okay, I’m coming” I walked over to him and sat down in his lap, and snuggled into his chest.

I started to drift off to sleep and the last thing I remember was Ian whispering in my ear “I love you”

___________________________________----

 I’m so so so sorry for not updating in forever. I have been sick, and I still am.  I will try to update again as soon as I can, but it isn’t so easy when I’m so exhausted.

Btw I know this is short but its better that nothing right?

Twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

-xoxo Christina