on the way

(A/N i have made some big changes in the other chapter's, so if it get's confusing, you should go and see what i changed. The big thing is that only Candice know's they're back together)

_______

-on the way-

-Ian's pov-

"ninaaaaaaaaaaaa" she uses so long time to get ready, and we need to be at the airport on 30minutes.

"coming, coming" she knows how to take her time

Finally she comes out of the room. She was dressed in a white slim fit tank top, knee long sweatpants from PINK (Victoria's secret) and Uggs. Her hear was up in a messy bun, and she had a sweaterjaked over one arm, and a carry-on bag in the other, also she had her phone and earphones in her pocket. She looked dashing; also she didn't have any makeup on.

I took the bag out of her hand and kissed her cheek "go out in the car, it's raining so I'll take the bags out in the car/ buss ting. The others should be there too."

I lightly smacked her butt when she walked by, that made her let out a little giggle.

When Nina got out I took my back pack on my back, Nina's carry on in one arm, and our suitcase in the other.

We haven't told anyone we are back together yet, I think that's for the best for now. Or, I mean Nina told Candice but that's not a big deal.

The thing about Nina and Candice is that they are like sisters; they have known each other before TVD actually. They meet when Nina started I Degrassi and that was like in 2006.

The diver was standing outside the buss waiting for me; it was more like a mini buss, but anyway.

The man took our bags into the back, while I walked in. everyone was there Nina, Paul, Candice, Kat, Julie, Steven, and Torrey.

Every seat was taken except the one beside Nina, I didn't mind. As I walked towards the seat the others eyed me up and down.

I gave Nina a smile then sat down. She was allegedly listening to music, and locked out the window. I looked around and notice that Paul is sitting beside me, like over the middle thing.

Paul locked around himself and then shot a questioned lock at me then at Nina.

"Man, are you okay?" he whispered.

I rolled my eyes, do I look sad? "I'm perfectly fine"

He looked confused "are you sure about that? I mean... you know.... With everything that's going on..... The rumors she is dating Taylor Lautner.... And him having a crush on Nina."

I needed to hold myself from laughing this was so ridiculous. "Paul trust me i.am.fine"

Candice was in the seat in front of Paul, she shot me a selfish look, and it's obvious she heard our little talk.

___

After a ten minutes' drive we arrived at the airport, we all walked out and towards the back to get out bags. They had sat up gears so the fans could not get to us that were nice because I'm tired right now.

The driver handled me my backpack, Nina's bag, and out suitcase. I handled Nina her bag and took the rest myself. When everyone had got their luggage we were escorted into the airport.

No one didn't really say anything as we cheeked in our luggage. After that we got escorted to a back room where we were going to wait until the airplane arrived. There were only two couches there so some of us would need to sit on someone's lap.

Everyone looked at each other and leapt for the couch. Everyone got a seat alone except from Nina and Torrey they just stood there. I got eye contact with Nina and muttered 'come here' with my lips. She just smiled and walked over to me.