little bit of what is to come + important A/N at the top!

hi everyone I’m so so sorry i have not been updating a lot recently. as most of you know I’m sick/recovering and I’m getting better. but also i got a new computer and i haven’t really figured out how it works yet and not installed word yet so spellcheck is harder. so i am using TextEdit instead and that works fine but not as good as word…. 

so if you read my other stories you know i had a nariana story and a sequel well i deleted the sequel cause it was just not working for me anymore and ended it with just the first book. BUT i have started writing a Jariana book (jai and Ariana) and right in this second are like 7chapters in. 

also there will be a delena story out too hopefully this fall i just want to write some chapters before i start to post them so if i get really sick again or something comes up i still have something to post.. (thats the same i will try to do with this story write up a lot of chapters before school starts. same with my other stories.)

and i also just want to give everyone a heads up that this year I’m going into 10th grade and thats like a HUGE deal where i live. after 10th we haft to apply to schools or we can even start to work. so i really haft to pay attention to school especially since i now have missed 8mounts of school ;/ so like when its around finals time or a big test sadly i haft to prioritize that ;/ 

_________________________________—

**fast forward to april 2014** 

nina and Ian have been just fine for the last 6mounts. their relationship couldn’t been better, but they are still hiding it from most people. they just don’t want everyone to be all up in their business, so when people ask they say they are not together. 

-Ian´s POV- 

«NINA I KNOW YOU ARE HERE SOMEWHERE» i shouted but in a playful way at nina, chasing her around the house «you cant hide forever» 

standing silent i could here that she is upstairs in our room so i walk upstairs and silently sneak into the bedroom. i can see her tiny body figure hiding under the covers. right when i was about to tickle her the doorbell rings. 

i cursed silently under my breath before i walk to open the door.. 

taking a couple deep breaths i reach for the handle, turn it and drag the door open revealing non other than a lady i don’t know with a little girl that looks about 4 by her side. confusion is written all over my face what do they want with me? 

i was about to ask the lady before she spoke up «hi I’m Jessica from social services. maggie Grace your ex girlfriend i believe died about a week ago leaving her daughter by herself. we DNA tested her and its turns out you’re her father, so from this day on you have 100% custody of 4year old Caterina Somerhalder your daughter» 

___________________—

anyone shocked? 

i just had to write a somewhat cliffhanger or something to keep you all interested. i don’t think anyone had expected that one especially considering all the other drama that has been going on 

how do you think nina is going to react to this one? she didn’t even want to be a mother and now she is a step mother if she wants to be with Ian.. 

twitter: Christinaasland 

instagram: thetvdgirl 

-xoxo Christina