back to set, that will be fun. No, i don't think so

-back on set, that will be fun. no, i don't think so-

-Nina's pov-

wow this is grate, today i haft to go on set and face the man i still love, Ian. i am freaking out, this is going to be weird. we haft to pretend to be deeply in love, when we newly broke up. i still love him , but i don't know how he feel. we broke up a couple months ago. we had an argument about future and stuff. he was so ready to settle down and create a family. i understand that he is 34years old and want to settle down but i am only 24year's, that is ten years different.

the last month i have trought, i think i am ready, i can't let him go, i need him. today i'm going to talk to him i think. maby he feel the same. all i know i that this is going to be an awkward and scary day.

ten minutes later i pulled up on set and walked out of my car.

_______________________________________________________

-Ian's POV-

i am scared to see Nina today, i hope she still is single. the way we broke up was stupid, i can wait to build a family. i really hope she will take me back, she means to much to me. my only problem is to tell her it. how should i do it?

Nina just pulled up in the parking lot, i knew i had to go and speak to her. i pulled myself together and walked out the door, and towards Nina. she looked at me with hopeful eyes, but it was also a hint of uncomfortable in it.

"we need to talk" we both said at the same time. now i'm scared of what she needs to talk about