are we together or not?

_______________________________

*a week later**

-Ian's POV-

a week has gone by since mine and Nina's little heart to heart. well it was more like comforting each other and crying. but anyhow things are going grate.... with Cat i mean.. i still don't know where me and nina stand, every time i try to bring it up and talk to her she dodges the question. its getting quite confusing to me if we are together or not. it hurts my entire body not knowing what to do, if i can hold her close and call her mine.

i walk down the hall towards Cats bedroom looking for Nina. considering she isn't anywhere else i have looked i assume she is playing with Cat in her room. we sat her room up a couple days ago and its the cutest little girl room ever, all baby pink and american girl dolls. i stop up outside the door when i hear a beautiful voice, like an angel sing

«The sun'll come out

Tomorrow

Bet your bottom dollar

That tomorrow

There'll be sun

Just thinkin' about

Tomorrow

Clears away the cobwebs,

And the sorrow

'Til there's none

When I'm stuck a day

That's gray,

And lonely,

I just stick out my chin

And Grin,

And Say,

Oh!

The sun'll come out

Tomorrow

So ya gotta hang on

'Til tomorrow

Come what may

Tomorrow! Tomorrow

I love ya Tomorrow

You're always

A day

A way

Tomorrow

So ya gotta hang on

'Til tomorrow

Come what may

Tomorrow! Tomorrow

I love ya Tomorrow

You're always

A day

A way » (A/N for the people who don't know. the song is from the musical Annie)

i could hear nina singing softly to Cat trough the door. she doesn't have a perfect singing voice, neither is she a singer but its something about the love you can hear in her voice that makes me happy.

cracking the door open i see her sitting on the bed with Cat sound asleep in her arms. she smiles weakly at me and mutters «hi». after tucking a sleeping Cat in under the covers she smiles once more weakly at me before she walks out the door. i know i need to talk to her, cause its driving me insane. so i turn on my heal and dart out after her «Nina wait up», she turns around looking nervous «mm» she has been looking like that ever since that night.

«come with me please, we need to talk. I'm going insane» she looked hesitant «please Nina». she nods a little before walking into our room hot on my heal, and sitting down on the bed. «Ian-« i cut her of «i know you're uncomfortable nina, i do. but i need to talk to you cause its driving me insane. so sit down and listen. key?». she smiles a little before she scoots over to sit againgst the head board.

«i love you Nina, and you know that. but we both also know that you love me just as much. we can do this together, you have seen that yourself the last week, we don't haft to be alone in this we can do it together. we both also know that i want to marry you, i do, and i hope you feel the same too. but i do also know that you want to wait which is reasonable, i can take that. but i cant take the constant walking around on egg shells scared to say or do the wrong thing. feeling that you're already one step outside and is just waiting to get pushed out the last bit. I'm scared that one day i will wake up and you're not here. i know we broke up or whatever we want to call happened in the parking loot that day, but it doesn't feel like we are over. we aren't over and we both know it. but if you don't want to do this anymore you need to tell me. but i will also haft to cut you out of my life cause being around you and not knowing is to much for me. and its confusing Cat. i love you Nina but are we together or not?»

___________________________-

what do you think Nina's response will be?

twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

-xoxoChristina