the talk

-

Ninas pov -

Omg what the hell does he want to talk about?

Did he have a girlfriend?

Is he over me?

All kind of questions is flying inside my head, I don't know what to do.

"Nina? Are you okay" Ian was waving his hand in front of my face. o no, I hope I didn't gazelle or something like that.

"yea, I’m fine." I gave him a little smile letting him know I’m okay. "so what did you want to talk about?" I’m really afraid of what he wants.

"so... Nina.... I haven't..... you know.... stopped thinking about what...... huge mistake we made" he seemed so stressed out. his face was all sweaty, but still cute his eyes are just to die for..... stop that, focus Nina. I mentally slapped myself, I had to at least try to control myself.

“Ian calm down” I looked into his eyes “you don’t need to be afraid, tell me what you wanted to tell me.” Can’t he just tell me what he mean without getting me freaked out first.

He took a deep breath and strokes my cheek. “it was wrong of me.. of us, to leave us the way we did. We both have done things this summer to think, and I want move past what happened and start our relationship with clean slate.” Did he really mean he wanted to get back together with me? “thinking about it, I’m not ready to get married, or have kids yet. All I need is” he took a deep breath “you”

Oh my gosh, was he serous. We were just standing there staring one another in the eye

“Ian- I “ he looked at me with hope in his eyes. Seeing him like that made a tear roll down my cheek “I need you to”

Ian pulled me into his arms, and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I lay my head on his chest, and hi lay his head on top of mine.

“Nina I love you” he whispered into my ear “so, so much”

“I love you too” I really do truly love him. Cause if you loved someone once, that doesn’t just go away.

I’m so, so sorry for the lack of update, I have ben buzzy, buzzy, buzzy but I’m back now.

Also follow me on instagram If you are a fan of Nian, Ian Somerhalder, Nina Dobrev, Selena Gomez, gossip girl, tvd, twilight and all that stuff. My instagram is “thetvdgirl” without the “ ofc.