i'm not talking to you

-i'm not talking to you-

-Nina' POV-

I don't understand how someone could say that to me. First tell me that they want me, and then behind my back tell that they don't care.

Tears where still sliding silently down my cheeks and my phone was still buzzing.

From up here I could hear the fans scream while the Hunger Games panel was finishing up. After them it is us, I really don't want to disappoint the fans, but also I don't want to see Ian.

After debating with myself for about 10seconds I decide to do what's right. The right thing is to hold my head high and go down there to meet the fans that are what I'm here for. Taking my phone up from my purse I see I have many calls and text from all my cast members down stairs. I decided to call Candice and ask where they are right now.

c- Hi, Nina omg where are you? Are you okay?

n- I'm on my way to find you all to go to the panel, and no I'm not okay at all.

c- We are still in the dressing room we will wait on you, and it will be okay.

n- Yeah, and tell that douchebag of a boy that if he hasn't already got it we are over, and that I'm not going to talk to him.

c- I will, love you Ninz

n- Love you to Candy

With that I hung up on her. I wiped the tears away grabbed my bag, and walked down towards the dressing room.

I stopped outside and took yet another deep breath, grabbed the handle and opened the door.

As I stepped inside everyone was there I looked awkward around for a second, and then walked over to set the bag with Candice's, and took out my phone and earplugs.

Ian walked over to me and all the others in the room got big eyes. He lay one hand on ether of my shoulders "Nin-"he started before I cut him of "don't even bother. I'm only here for one reason only that's for doing my job. Unfortanly that means being around you, but if you think for even a second that I'm going to talk to you more than I need, being around you more that I haft to, you're just stupid." I pushed him aside so he wasn't touching me anymore, a tear rolled down his cheek, but I couldn't care less.

I walked over to the couch and sat down beside Candice, who shot me 'I'm so sorry 'looks. Paul looked at Ian that hadn't moved a muscle and then back to me "Nina I know it's none of my business, but you should really hear him out. At least hear what he has to say. Maybe it isn't like you thought it was" he gave me a smile.

I shot him a look "you're right, it's really none of your business Paul" at this point I really didn't want to be here. I plugged my earplugs in and sat on Taylor Swift's red album on repeat.

______________-

What?

I don't think you expected that. Now that Nina is really pissed out, who knows what she will do or say.

You will haft to continue reading to find out.

-xoxo Christina