One couldn't care less and one broken girl

(A/N i don't know if i have mentioned it erlier in the other chapters but right now They are at comic-con. Also i have done som changes in the erlier chapters, just so you know)

-One couldn't care less, and one broken girl-

-Nina's pov-

God, I had used the entire ride on trying to cover up Ian's hickey. It was kind of covered but you could still see little purple trough, but so could you on mine.

Ian looked worried so laid my hand on his knee, which made him relax. "Its okay" I kissed his cheek lightly.

Our little moment was interrupted by Candice waving a hand in front of my face; ha I was so into my own world that I didn't notice. Ian found that hysterical so he burst out in laughter, all the.

"It's not funny" I was a little annoyed now.

The rest of the gang thought that this was so funny, so suddenly everyone was laughing.

This was embracing and annoying at the same time, I so needed to get out of her. Like god had heard me or something the bus/car driver stopped and signaled us to walk out.

I looked around me; everyone was still laughing or trying to catch their breath. Silently I grabbed my purse and walked carefully to the door.

When I walked by the driver he laughed a little by my face exasperation. I was ready to exsplode I just needed to get of that bus.

When I walked out it was barriers there that kept the people from coming too close.

They paparazzi was there... of course

"NINA"

"Nina pose for the camera" god I hate paparazzi

But also my amazing fans was there to

"I love you Nina"

"Nian forever"

"can you take a picture with me"

"why do they laugh in the bus"

"can I get an autograph"

Aw some of them was so sweet, I stopped to take a couple pictures and signing autographs.

Wile I signed I answered some of their questions. "Nina why was they laughing in there?" ha oh no they heard to. "I was so into my own little world that I hadn't noticed them talk to me. And then Ian started laughing and I got annoyed. Then everyone started to laughing. It was no fun at all so would rather talk to you gays" I gave the girl a nice smile. The girl who asked looked apologizing and said "tell me about it." Some of the fans started laughing. Suddenly I notice someone on my left trying to kiss my cheek, that was no other that Ian. God does he not have a brain. I pulled him away so he couldn't reach my cheek. I shot him an angry look and he walked inside with the rest of the cast.

After like 3 minutes I got told to walk inside. Looking around where they escorted me all the other cast members was her.

Ian walked over and pulled me into his arms "there you are, we were starting to get worried... I was worried" aw he is so cute, and he is so handso...... no Nina stop there you are annoyed at him, don't let him get away that easy.

I pulled myself together and got out of Ian's embrace.

He looked confused "what's wrong?" he strokes my cheek

I crossed my arms and gave him the 'you should know' look.

Candice saw that I was annoyed and imidially knew what was wrong. She shot me the 'he is blind if he don't see it' look. I just noodled in agreement

"What was that?" Ian and Paul looked confused at us

Candice rolled her eyes "we were talking"

Now they looked more confused that ever "eh no, you didn't say one word" Paul said "yeah and Nina was annoyed of something" Ian started stroking my back. Ha no way I pulled his hand away and walked over to sit at Candice's lap.

Candice opened her arms for me to sit, when I sat down she held her arms around my waist.

Ian looked worried, and Paul he still was confused about the whole me and Candice talking without words thing. Kat and Steven had a staring contest I don't think they even notice our conversation. Julie and Torrey where looking at us, like we were a soap opera or something.

By the look on ian's face ha was about to say something but Paul cut him of "I still don't get how you can speak whitout using words?" really Paul?

Candice spoke up before I could "we just know each other so well that we don't really need to speak to communicate. We can just give looks"

Ian smiled at me "I knew that with Nina all the time, I was just wondering what you were saying. I don't speak girl to girl"

Oh no I knew what he was after, he wanted me to feel bad for not telling him what's wrong

Ian walked over to where I sat in Candice's lap, he kneeled down before us "Nina, it's not funny. Please tell me what's wrong"

"seriously Ian!" Candice, Kat, Paul, Julie, Steven and Torrey all almost shouted out. Candice was just as annoyed as me "even Paul gets what's wrong, and that's huge"

Everyone was staring at me and Ian now, this was starting to get really uncomfortable "I.. Just need to.... Go" I told them in a low voice while I got up and walked out the door. I felt that I was going to cry, I needed to be alone so I decided to go up to the roof top.

But before I walked up I needed to get my purse so I walked to the door into the room the others where in when I opened the door all I heard was Ian saying "I couldn't care less about her"

Everyone looked at the door and saw me, Ian got a panicking look in his eyes. I grabbed my bag without a word and I didn't even listen to what anyone said to me. Ian tried to grab my arm and told me to let him explain.

"Do not even dare to touch me!" I shouted him, tears started sliding down my face, and I almost leapt out of the room, and up the stairs to the rooftop.

When I got up it was no one up there I was glad. I closed the door to the stairs and slide down on the wall besides me. Tears started spreading out of my eyes. My phone rang and buzzed like crazy but I didn't care. I also knew that I should be down there by now doing the interview where they show the new trailer for season 5, but I didn't care.

Everything I knew was that the only person I thought never would hurt me, the one that would protect me from everything. The one I had let my guard down to, and let into my life, had broken me. This is the reason why I put my guard up again after last time someone really got under my skin. I never had been truly in love since that time long ago. Now I know why its cause love truly is overrated and in the end someone ends up broken and the other doesn't care.....

________-

What?

Doesn't Ian care about Nina anymore?

Was it really Nina he meant?

Will Nina get down and do the panel/interviews?'

Whit her guard up will she let it down again?

Will Nina tell everyone what happened long ago?

Will she even listen to what Ian has to say?

I guess you need to continue reading to find out ;)

What do you think will happen?

-xoxo Christina