starting all over again

-Nina's POV-

I woke up in the bed wrapped in Ian's Arms. We had a long nice talk last night. We agreed that we are going to start white pages, no secrets..... Or not secrets that have effect on the relationship atleast..

While I'm just laying her thinking I feel something soft pressured on my neck, it was Ian kissing my neck. I turned around peaking his lips.

"Hi doll I didn't mean to wake you" he stroke my cheek

"You didn't wake me, I was already up" I gave him a quick kiss and got up

"We need to get up and pack" I looked at the clock it was 10:30 "we are leaving in 1,5 hour"

Ian grabbed my waist an pulled me back "I don't want to go"

He dragged me down on his chest and in between his legs. He wrapped his legs around me refusing to let go. He started to kiss and nib at my neck.

I giggled "Ian, as much as I want to stay like this for a while, we really need to go."

He took a deep breath "fine" he loosened the grip, but tightened it quick again "but, on the plane you will be sitting on my lap when we are up in the air."

"Fine" I said and got up and got dressed

------------------ 1, 5 hours later ------------------------------

We walked out of our hotel room to meet the others in the lobby. We hadn't told anyone we were back together again. We aren't going to tell everyone we are leaving it to the obvious. Because it isn't really hard to read us

When we got down in the lobby everyone else where there, like usual. Of some reason we seem to always be the last ones to arrive.

"There you two are" Julie seems stressed

"Sorry, Ian refused to get up."

Ian winked at me, and I started giggling

"What's up with you two? I sense a hint of making out" Candice had a clever smirk on her face. I pinched her "sorry, sorry I meant making UP"

Everyone started to laugh. I just lent into Ian's arms, he held around me with one arm and smoothed my hair with the other.

"But really what's going on, I sense a back together think going on" Candice winked at me.

___________________________________________--

Sorry to everyone who had been waiting for an update, I am really sorry. I have been really buzzy with exams coming up this week. And also I have been sick up and down since after summer break.

I really appreciate all of the nice comments, and I'll try to update more often.

-xoxo Christina