crying girl and romantic kisses

suprise update! wasnt really going to post this until next week but ;P 

so Ian and Nikki is now obviously together. there is no denying that. but I’m still going to continue this book of you all want me too. i still ship nian i always did and always will. but ofc i will not send any kind of hate in Nikki´s way and neither should anyone else. i think that was one of the mayor reasons that nian kind of hid their relationship because they where getting so much smack from it, including from fans. my only opinion on it is that i hope nina is good cause she has been friends with Nikki for a really long time so i hope it isn’t awkward. and i also hope ashley (green. ian´s ex) is still cool with Nikki (they worked on twilight together). thats really my only thing about it. i honestly don’t care to much for that relationship really, so thats why I’m just turning the other cheek to and not really looking at it. cause if you don’t like it just look away its not much harder than that ;) 

but at the end of the day its their relationship celebs are people too. their allowed to love and to find themselves and find someone just like the rest of us. 

-Ian´s POV- 

«daddy what the lady do to your face? you look funny» cat was currently siting in a makeup chair besides mine waiting for Jenna, one of the make up stylists on set to put my make up on. «Daddy needs to get on makeup so he looks cool on TV. even daddies has to wear make up to they can look as pretty as their little girl» i ruffed her hair with my hand which made her giggle.

«can Cat have makeup?» she had reached out her little hand and grabbed something that looked like an eyeshadow pallet, and are now trying with all effort to open it. i don’t know about all of this, can she? i mean i don’t know. «can she?» i look up at Jenna, and she was about to answer when i heard an familiar voice from across the rom «Ian, no you cant put make up on a four year old». cat imidiatly saw who it was «NINA» she ran over to her and hugged her «Why nina cry outside? Nina looked sad. daddy made Nina sad?» she had by now managed with a little help from nina managed to crawl up in her lap, and was now straddling her in the makeup chair. they looked so perfect together, like it was always meant to be. but thats only a dream thought nina doesn’t want it. 

«no Daddy didn’t make nina sad. I’m okay no need to worry cutie pie. but nina will live with candice for a wile….. so… ehh…  you and daddy can spend some time together» she is moving out? why? oh i forgot for a minute we broke up… i still cant believe it. she isn’t mine anymore. another man could kiss her, wrap his arms around her and I’m not allowed to be mad cause she isn’t mine. 

some tears rolled down Cat´s cheek «no nina» she managed to sob out «Nina be with daddy and Cat. cat be good girl so nina can stay. cat be good. nina no leave cat. nina cat and daddy be together» Nina pulled the little now crying angel into her arms «shh sweetie don’t cry. if you want me to stay in the house, it that makes you happy ill stay. but ill haft to ask daddy what he thinks tho. ill never leave you Cat, I’m always here. and you are a good girl don’t let anybody tell you something else. key?» Cat nodded her little head twice before she burrowed her head into nines chest. the bond they have formed so quick is unbelievable. i mean they haven’t really spent much time together but thats the ting about nina she is so lovable. you cant even finish a conversation with her before you’re bound to her. she is incredible. and seeing her and my perfect little bundle of joy together is the best thing anyone could give to me. i know i haven’t been a dad for that long yet, but still i have these feelings. 

wile i sit her and watch my angels from across the room i think about the first time me and nina kissed. its funny how it was three years ago but i still remember it like it was yesterday 

***** trowback *******

i shut the engine and walk around the car to open the door for her. we have just been on a date after i finally got the cur rage to ask her out. i have been dreading it out for a wile now but its now or never, i needed to take the chance wile i still had it. a girl like her don’t stay single for long. 

after taking her hand to help her out of my black range rover i didn’t let it go. looking into her eyes wile holding her perfect hand in mine, afraid that if i let it go i might never get it back. she had a little perfect smile on her perfect little lips on her perfect face, attached to her perfect body. she is just perfect in every which way possible. i know that i have never felt this way before and honestly i don’t know what to do. cause if i make a wrong move, or say something stupid I’m afraid that i will never get to see her again. 

she catches me looked her all over and takes one step closer to me «i had a lot of fun tonight Ian, thank you for dinner it was amazing», catching me staring at her lips she blushes slightly «you can kiss me if you want». that was all the answer i needed before i couldn’t contain myself any longer so i pressed my lips onto hers. not in a rough or sloppy way. in a loving, caring, passionate kind of way. you know the way that makes your whole body tinge and you just want to continue on and on forever. 

****** end of flashback *******

_________________________—

btw just wanted to give a little heads up about cat. she is four years old so obviously she doesn’t speak correctly. i will most likely spell it correct to make it easier to read, but most of the time like dumb down the sentence if you know what i mean :) wasn’t that a cute flashback tho. and the way nina protected Cat, it was the cutest. 

but how do you all think nina and Ian is going to work our this living situation now that cat wants nina to live with her and Ian? 

are nina going to stick to what she told Ian and keep her distance for what she thinks is cats best? 

or will she end up trying this whole step mom thing and play house with Ian? 

twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl 

-xoxoChristina