the panel part 2

Chloe - so let's take some audience questions. Hannah you are up

Hannah - so first of all I love the show.

Paul - aw thanks

Hannah - so my question is for Ian and Nina. How is it working that close with each other after the breakup in May?

No, no, no she didn't go there. Omg I swear to god I'm going to die, right here on the spot.

I looked over at Ian, he was looking at me. The other cast members where looking between us.

Nina- eh, the thing is.... That when you sign up for something like this and something like that happens..... You just haft to accept it, move on, and don't be cruel because it's affecting the people around you to. Also we need to be professional, cause if not the show isn't going to work.

The audience gave me a little applause. Looking over at Ian he was speckles, that made me feel good.

Chloe- so you are just fine working together?

Nina- yeah, or at least I am. I can't speak for Ian, but I don't see the reason to make things worse than they are.

Ian- yeah, we will eventually figure things out.

He gave me a smirk. Oh god, can't he just leave me alone?

Chloe- we have two more fan question before we leave, Maya you're up

Maya- hi, so I was wondering Nina, if the rumors about you and Taylor Lautner are true? And also I love you  

Nina- aw I love you to. Eh, the funny thing about that rumor is that I haven't even met the boy. The only thing I know about him is that he plays Jacob in twilight, and is a well looking actor.

Chloe- so we have one more fan question before we leave her tonight, Amanda you're up

Amanda- I first of all want to say I love you all.

The cast - we love you to

Amanda- I was wondering if you Ian want's Nina back and still loves her?

I might as well die, like right now. I really don't want to know.

Ian- you know, when you are in a relationship for so long as we was, will that other person always have a special place in your heart. And it can't just go away over so short time, but I don't really know. If we will get back together isn't just up to me, but maybe, someday, I don't know.

_________________________-

Sorry, sorry for the long wait for this chapter. I have so much to do right now.

If you like what I write, and want to check out my instagram, go ahead its @thetvdgirl that is my fan instagram. I post a lot of celebrity stuff.

-Xoxo Christina