the truth don't always hurt

-Nina's POV-

*******after the panel**************

We all walked of the stage, I dragged Candice with me to the buss, I really wanted to sit beside her, and not Ian. Ian tried the whole ride back to the hotel to talk to me, but I wasn't going to give in to him. Like who does he even think he is? Anyway I just know that this night her in LA isn't going to be fun, I need to sleep in the same bed as Ian.

When we arrived at the hotel I hurried up and into the hotel room, Ian, Paul and Torrey was right behind me.

"Nina can we please talk now?" Ian sounded desperate

Torrey grabbed Paul's arm "we are just going to go.... Do something....... Bye se yeah lather"

Ian walked over to me and grabbed my hand "just listen to me, that's no harm is it?"

"Let me go!" I pulled away from him

"Tell me what I did. Whatever it is I deserve to know why you broke up with me!" tears was sliding down his cheeks

"Don't even pretend to care, this between us is over, from now on it's just work."

"Why do you even think that Nina, don't you know I love you?"

"You told the others that you didn't care about me!"

"No I didn't "

"Yes you did!"

Ian was thinking hard about what I meant

"Oh, Nina, Nina, Nina that wasn't about you"

Tears flowed down my cheeks

"Then tell me, who other girl is it that you were supposed to care about but you don't? Because I thought I was the only girl in your life!"

"Yes you are. The others only thought that I had been with Ashley Greene over the summer. But I haven't! You are the only girl in my life and I love you"

I cried and cried

"I love you Nina, you and only you, it's silly to think anything other than that. I would never say anything like that to you ever. You are my life, I'm nothing whiteout you. You are the only reason I wake up in the morning, to see your face, to hold you tight. When everything is dark you brighten up and helps me trough. I would be lost without you."

___________----

Sorry for the lack of updates but I have a really hectically schedule and I don't have time to write all the time. But I will try to upload Tuesdays because that's when I have free time

If you have any ideas for what might happen next please comment, I could use some help ;)

Check out my instagram @thetvdgirl

-Xoxo Christina