lust

one question to everyone who is reading this book, how old are you? its just good to know when i write just how PG i haft to keep it. i want to write it a little more risqué sometimes but i just don’t know how appropriate it would be for the people reading ;) so some feedback about if you want some PG13/PG15 action going on would be nice. i won’t write it before someone requests it (and is an appropriate age) for the sake of the younger. 

also Just a little heads up for you all.. I'm kinda struggling right now with a back-fall from my illness. I'm currently having struggles with Even getting up of bed in the morning and debating if i can go to school or not. SO that leads me to the sad news that my updates will slow down. I also have a lot of tests coming up everything is just really hectic. So i'm really happy and thankful for those of you who are being so kind and patient. I hope you all are well and going strong with whatever it is you do. :) 

______________________—

-Ian´s POV- 

«i…. i…. i….» nina stuttered, then mumbled something i couldn’t quite understand. «What?» i tried saying it as softly as i could, seeing that her whole body tells me she is terrified. 

«i want to be with you, i really do» my eyes lit up, i couldn’t believe what she was saying. she smiled weakly at me and i scooted over so i was hovering over her. she didn’t seem to mind, and wrapped her long tan arms around my neck pulling me down on top of her. not letting any air come between us. «Kiss me» i didn't need much more than that before i pressed my lips on her soft silky like lips. and you can just imagine what went on from there. 

*** NEXT MORNIG****

i could feel the sun rising into our bedroom and my eyes fluttered open. what a grate feeling it is waking up with the love of your life in your arms. for the sake of extending the moment as long as possible i digged my head into her neck and tighten my hold around her waist. «morning baby» Nina said in her tired morning voice «as much as i would love to stay like this all day. there is a little girl that i imagine will be up soon». i trailed kisses down her neck and out to her shoulder «you’re probably right. as much as i would love looking and touching your naked body all day i imagine Cat will be awake soon. so i think we should take a shower or something cause i really don’t want to explain why we are in this position…. naked…. to my 4year old daughter….». 

nina turned around and sat up slightly «our daughter. she may be your blood smoldy but she is my daughter too» after bending down and kissing me for a good five seconds, she purposely brushed against my parts before she walked to the bathroom. «NINA! that wasn’t nice at all!» i caught up with her before she managed to close the bathroom door, got in after her and closed the door behind me. Nina rose her eyebrows trying to look like she didn’t know what i was talking about but her eyes wandering down my body ruined it for her. 

after smothly grabbing her waist and pushing her back against the back of the shower i trap her between by arms. «now the question is.. are you going to help me with my little… problem». a big smirk and lustfull eyes filled Nina's beautiful porcelain like face «now i don’t see it as a problem but i would gladly give you a helping hand» by that her hand left my back and traveled down south. 

____________________________—

i know i know i know its short! but what do you think of all the «dirt» tho? idk.. its not really dirty really, but if you haven’t already read the A/N at the top please do so and leave a comment please. 

twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl 

-xoxoChristina