arguments and unresolved outcome

thank you to everyone who actaully took a look at my new book, if you havent done it yet you should you wont regret it :) so because of that i decided to give you all this chapter one day before i was going to post it ;) enjoy

-Ian´s POV-

my palms are sweaty, my troth is dry, and my gut tells me this is not going to be a pleasant talk. «whats wrong Nina? you haven’t looked at me once today, and you ran of last night» she turned around facing me «you have a daughter Ian, a freaking 4year old child! you cant expect me to be okay with this right of the bat. why didn’t you tell me you got a girl PREGNANT 4years ago? that seems like something you should have mentioned!»

 i could tell just by her tone how mad she was. «Nina i didn’t know until yesterday i had a child so i couldn’t have possibly mentioned it. i don’t expect you to be okay with it right of the bat, of course not i wouldn’t if i suddenly found out you had a child. but we haft to deal with it, running from it won’t help anyone. she is here this is reality now we need to figure out together how we are going to do this». 

Nina looked everywhere else but at me, i could see a tear roll down her perfect cheek «you cant expect me to be her mother Ian! she is your child, i don’t want a child i never have and you know that!»she was half yelling by now. now i was getting mad myself too «i know you never wanted a child Nina but there is nothing we can do about it! i have a daughter yes, a beautiful 4year old daughter! who needs a mother figure! I’m not forcing you to anything, cause in the end she is my responsibility but i cant do this alone! i don’t know what I’m doing» by now tears where rolling down my face same with Nina. 

«i really like Cat i really do but i don’t know if i can take on this responsibility with you. this isn’t a pet this is a living breathing human being! an innocent child and i don’t know if I’m fitted to be a mother.» she sobbed out with her eyes big puffy red. i walk over and pull her into my arms «i know and i don’t know if I’m fitted to be a father either thats why we need to do this together. we can be a family, our little family» 

i keep my arms tightly around her and let her cry into my chest. i don’t know where we will end up but i do know that no mater what i will ALWAYS ALWAYS love her. 

_____________________— 

i know this is a short chapter sorry :/ 

but wow! 

where will this convo go? 

will they stay together and raise Cat together? 

or will Ian be left as a single dad?

twitter: Christinaasland 

instagram: thetvdgirl 

-xoxo Christina