breakups and a Daddy&his girl

-Ian's POV-

after just standing there for a good 10minutes i pulled away slightly with my arms still wrapped around Nina «as much as i could like to stand out here all day with you in my arms we haft to go inside. we need to go to hair and makeup» i leaned in to peak her lips but she looked to the side so i could only reach her cheek.

«we good Nina?» i took one arm of her back and stroke her tear stained beautiful face «i don't know Ian.. i..... i really don't think i can do this.... i cant.... i don't want to, i love you, and i really like Cat but that is why i haft to let you go. she needs someone who can help you take care of her and thats not me... and i don't want to pull a little girl into our drama»

tears started to slide down my face, as well as hers «nina please don't-« she cut me of «Ian she has to be your #1 priority. if you need help you can call me whenever but i cant be there as your girlfriend, or your daughters step mom» she kissed my cheek before she walked back inside looking down and hiding her face with her hands.

i wiped the tears away from my face, took a deep breath and walked back inside. as soon as i stepped inside everyones eyes where on me, except Nina's cause she wasn't here anymore. «Ian your daughter is the coolest kid on the block» Kat ruffled Cats hair, i could tell she wanted to distract the poor little girl.

a smile, more like a fake «I'm okay» smile spread across my lips «she is isn't she? Cat come with Daddy. Daddy need to go change and then go to hair and makeup» i reached my hand out for her, she smiled big and took it.

as we walked down the hallway i trough about that this is how its going to be from now on. all i know is that i don't know what the future may bring, if nina will come back to us, but what i do know is that as of right now its just me and my little girl

______________________-

hey i know its short but its kind of cute isn't it?

anyway does anyone have any ideas what could happened next? cause I'm running dry on ideas...

please go cheek out my new book «holding on» just posted another chapter there. also i decided that I'm going to start writing an Ariana Grande and Ian somerhalder Fanfic, cause that kiss at the TCA was the cutest ever! But it wont be out now tho, i will give you all a heads up when it is out. Just in case some of you want to read it.

anyhow i hope everyone enjoy reading my work, all the positive feedback really means a lot to me

twitter: Christinaasland

Instagram: thetvdgirl

-xoxoChristina