meet my daughter & possible complications

thank you so so much for the support it truly means a lot to me. all your kind feedback is what makes me take time to write more for you all <3 

if anyone have any ideas feel fee to comment and i will definitely take it to mind. the more ideas i get the easier it gets to post chapters often, it gives me drive and excitement. 

so thank you every single one of you amazing readers, and i hope you will enjoy continuing reading :) 

________________________________---

-Ian's POV- 

«Cat, wake up sweetie. daddy has to go to work» i stroke her back trying to wake her up. she grunted her nose «no I'm tired» 

not knowing what to do i picked her up in my arms and sat her down on the edge of the bed «sorry sweetie but we haft to go, daddy is tired too» i stroke her hair before i walked over to her bag and pulled out some clothes for her. that was kind of hard actually i mean I'm a man i don't know how to dress girls but i guess i haft to give it a go. grabbing a pair of black leggings, a light pink 'american girl store't-shirt and a creme cardigan pairing it up with some brown boots i walk back to my waiting daughter. 

five minutes later we where downstairs in the kitchen both fully dressed and Cat's hair brushed flowing down her body reaching her lower back. «so sweetie we don't have time to eat breakfast so we will go to a drive in on the way to set, but here» i gave her a glass of milk «drink this please it will make you strong like daddy. wile daddy go back upstairs to get his bag» kissing her head i walked upstairs 

30 minutes later we drive from 'subway'with breakfast. i don't really like junk food but on the other hand subway isn't really junk food and its better than nothing. «Daddy can i eat now? I'm hungry» i reached down in the paper bag sitting besides me «sure Cat, but please just don't spill on yourself» i gave her her sandwich and a juice box and continued to drive the last 10minutes to set. 

I pull the car up in my usual slot at the TVD set, get out and help Cat out of the car too. «daddy work here?» she reached her little hand out pointing at the huge building in front of us. taking her little hand in mine we walk towards the entrance «yes, daddy works here». pushing the door open i spot Nina talking to Candice, Paul and Kat in the entrance room, they sift on the couch laughing about something. Cat quickly spots Nina and run up in front of her and cover her face with her hands «guess who?» she giggles. Nina looks at her in aw «hmm, it couldn't be Cat could it?» she smiles. «Cat» Cat giggles when she takes her hands away from her face and with a little help from nina manage to get up in her lap. i walk over to them and stroke my little girls hair before i turn to Candice, Paul and Kat who is all sitting with wide eyes probably in shock. 

«Ian I'm going to be straight up with you, who the he-ehh. who is that?» candice corrected herself. i smile proudly «This is Caterina, AKA Cat and she is my daughter» Cat is still sitting in Nina's lapp playing with her hair. «wait what? Daughter?» Paul looks as confused as always. «Yes daughter. i would love to stay here and answer more questions but i need to talk with nina.. eh could you guys please watch Cat for like 10minutes?». Kat nodes which Cat who had been listening took it as a sign so she jumps out of Nina's lap and crawl up in Kat's. i chuckle before i turn to Nina «walk with me please» i reach my hand out for her but she refuse to take it, but still stands up and walk out the door with me hot on her heal.. this can not be good..... 

______________________-

oh oh what will nina say? 

how will everyone handle having a child on set? 

will Nina and Ian's relationship ever be the same? 

now that ian has a child to take care of will it change him? 

and how will Cat handle this new life she didnt even get to chose? 

twitter: Christinaasland 

instagram: thetvdgirl 

-xoxo Christina