it's a boy!

Lily:*comes home* "jon!jon!babe!" Jon:* looks at her*"yes what is it babe?" Lily:* is jumping up and down and starts screaming really loud *"IT'S A BOY!!!"Jon:*hugs her and kisses her and pulls away and smiles*"a boy I am so happy you have to tell your dad's that our baby is a boy" Lily:"yes I do you have to tell Ren and Mika oh and carla that the baby is a boy" Jon:"i will  babe ren! mika!" Ren and Mika:*both run into the room*"yes dad! what is it?" Jon:"so you know that mommy has a baby in her tummy" Ren and Mika:"yeah" Jon:"well the baby in her tummy it's a boy!" Ren and Mika:*their eyes widened*"really!?" Jon:"yes really" Ren and Mika:"yay! we are going to have a baby brother!" Lily:*calls her dad's*"hi dad yes I do know it's a boy!" *laughs at her dad's  reaction* "okay dad I love you and father alright bye"*hangs up* Ren"i am so happy!" Mika:"me too" lily:*smiles*"I am happy too jon did you tell calra about her baby brother?" Jon:"yes I did tell her and she is happy about it"
[There is it again jon told lily another lie he didn't want to mess up the happiness in the house but little did they know that their daughter has followed in her dad's foot steps to becoming a diva ] lily:" I am so happy" Jon:"me too"( that night they were watching all of Jon old wrestling matches and his kids asking him questions and he answered them )