first match as lily Ambrose

Lily:" I am done and I am ready for my match tonight "{she is wearing black studded swimsuit like bottom a white tshirt that says unstable is wearing long black socks with black boots were white hand gloves and a sliver heart necklace } Jon:" alright babe I am here " lily:* comes out in her wrestling gear * Jon:" wow babe you look so sexy " Lily:" thank you babe I just have to wait for my music to hit and then I go out and win the match and get that belt " *her music hits as walks out holding jon hand her them song is his * ring announcer: " "making her way to the ring being accompany by her husband Dean Ambrose she is very strong and bit unstable Lily Ambrose!"* they get in the ring is behind her talking to her * Jon:" you can do this babe I know that you can "Lily:"  thanks babe "*music hits *ring announcer: "making her way to the ring being accompany by dolph zigler she is the divas champion Nikki Bella !" jon: "you can bet her babe show her and everything an all the divas how crazy you are" Lily:" yes I will babe and I will take her diva champion belt I will babe "*stars laughing and her eyes are widen and she has and crazy smile just like her husband * Jon: " that's my girl" * Nikki gets in the ring and gives dolph her belt and jon gets out of the ring and the bell ding and they start fighting * Nikki:*tries to do the bella buster on lily * Lily: *fights out of it and does the dirty dees on her and pins nikki and wins the belt *ring announcer:" the winner of this match and the new divas champion is Lily Ambrose!" Jon:*helps lily out of the ring picks her up bridle style and walks to the back with her in his arms *Lily:" see babe I told you that I would win " Jon:" yes you did now lest go on our honeymoon " lily:" yes please "