little princess

Erica:" oh my goodness she has jon eyes and your hair lily " Rosy:" she is beautiful lily " Milly:" I'm an auntie!" Edward:" congratulations sis " Oliver" you did good sis " Dante:*smiles* " she is beautiful" Lily:"thank you my big  brother" * knocks on the door that is already opened* Eren:" we are here" lily:"hi dad and father"*smiling holding carla" Levi:"what is her name?" Lily:"Carla Marie Moxley" Eren:*starts crying*"you named her after your grandmother I love it!"Jon:*smiles* Lily:"here dad you can hold her" Eren:*grabs her and is holding her" Levi:"aww she is so cute she has her mothers hair but her father's eyes" Lily:* giggles*"erica said the same thing" Rosy:"I wonder if carla would act like lily when she grows up or would she act like Jon?" Erica:"who knows" Oliver:"well sis I have to get going my girlfriend and I are going on a date tonight so I have to get back to my apartment to take a shower and get ready" lily:"okay oliver tell melody that I said hello" Edward:"you that he will well I have to go as well he is my ride back to my apartment me and my boyfriend James are also going out" Lily:"okay have bye guys thanks for coming" Oliver:"of course sis after all she is our first nice bye" Dante:"well they are gone I am going to get going as well I am going back home and watch some tv you are going to be a great mother to your little girl I will come by and visit you" Eren:"okay dante have a safe trip home"^after her siblings left^ Lily:"father really loves carla" Eren:"yes he does levi time to go home we will come back tomorrow so you can see her" Levi:*gets up and gives carla to lily*"alright we will back tomorrow" Jon:"alright Mr.and Mr.ackerman" lily:" she is asleep"
Jon:" yeah she had a buys day meeting her uncles and aunties and her grandparents of course she would be tired" Lily:"good night carla mama and dada love you" Jon:"sleep tight little princess"