It's a girl!

Lily:" Jon we are having a baby girl!"*smiling * Jon:*hugs her* " we are having a baby girl " lily:" I'm so happy that we are having a little princess in our family " Jon:" yes we are we should tell your family that our baby is a girl " Lily:" yes you are right jon I am going to call my parents  to tell them that the baby is a girl!"  Jon:"alright babe" lily:* calls her parents* Eren:* picks up the phone* "Lily my baby girl how are you doing?" Lily:" hi dad everything is going great I got exciting news for you and father" Eren:*calls Levi*" okay sweetheart we are both here and you are on speaker what is the exciting news?" Levi:" what is it my little lily?" Lily:" okay the exciting news is that I'm pregnant and it's a baby girl!" Eren:" oh my goodness lily sweetie that is the best news ever" Levi:"congratulations to you my little girl and to your husband" Lily:" thank you father" Jon:" thank you Mr. and Mr. Ackerman" Eren:" don't forget to tell your siblings about it" Lily:" I am going to call Erica okay I love you dad and father and bye " Eren:" we love you too bye sweetheart" *hangs up* lily:*texts rest of her siblings*" wow I got messages from them quickly okay so dante said that he is excited that he is going to be an uncle,erica and rosy both said that they are buying us baby clothes and stuff that we need,Edward just said congratulations and Oliver said the same and milly said that she is excited to  be an auntie"* looks at him* Jon:" well both Roman and Seth are excited to be uncles"*looks at her* lily:" I think that we are both going to be wonderful parents to our baby girl" Jon:" I agree my love"