honeymoon night

+ warning this is a rated R chapter but I am not going to go too into it but I will go into it a little bit if you don't want to read this skip to the end if this chapter thank you -Rina+ [lily:*is in the bathroom getting dress for bed* " Jon babe I hope that you like my outfit " Jon: " anything you wear is sexy babe " lily:*walks out of the bathroom * <she is wearing a see throw top with a built in bra her top and panites are pink with black lace on it * Jon:" wow babe come her you sexy girl" Lily:* smiling and runs and jumps on the bed with him and rips his shirt off his body takes off his pants * Jon:" your so sexy baby girl "* takes off her top and kisses her body* Lily:*moans *"  J-Jon babe "  jon: you like that baby girl?" Lily:" yes daddy" Jon:* smirks switches their positions and pulls out handcuffs and handcuffs her to the bed and pulls her panties off and takes his boxers off * lily:"how is that going to fit in me?" Jon:" it's going to fit babe "* slowly pushes into her * Lily:*screams in pain but gets used to his size* Jon:"good girl lily "* pushes all the way in and starts moving * Lily:*moaning and throws her head back * jon:*"  good girl lily " < skip to the next morning > lily:* is in the bathroom throwing up stops and grabs a pregnancy test and takes it and waits and looks at at * Lily:"oh my lunatics I'm pregnant "