Fist day of high school

Jon: " have a good first day of school carla " *watches her get out of the car * Carla: " I will dad I love you and tell mom i love her too "*watches her dad drive off and turns around and looks at her high school * Carla:*gulps * " okay carla you can do this you are a moxley you waited all summer for this you can do this you got the backpack that you always wanted so you can do this " *starts walking to the school *^ her backpack his hot pink with black around the edges and on the bottom has the wwe logo in white on the top and has the words divas champion in white letters  on the front of her backpack with hot pink,light pink and white patterns on it ^ Jon:*comes to pick her up high school* Carla:*comes out of the school with two new friends one is a girl and one is a boy* Jon:*smiles and waiting for her* Carla:"dad!"*an says bye to her friends and runs to her dad's car* Jon:" hey my beautiful princess I see that you made some new friends" Carla:"yes my friends Emmy and Raville" Jon:"that's good sweetheart you ready to go home?" Carla:"yes dad  I am ready to go home" Jon:"good your mom is making dinner your favorite" Carla:"yay!" Jon:*drives away from the school* Carla:*puts on the radio and listening to music*"dad can I tell you something" Jon:"yes you can sweetheart" Carla:"I think that I'm in love with my friend Raville" Jon:*looks at her*"aww is my princess in love?"Carla:*blushing*"yes dad" Jon:"aww princess I am happy that you found friends and love you will always be my little girl"Carla:*smiles*
Jon:*drives back home listening to music* Carla:"thanks dad for listening to me" Jon:"no problem my princess"